5 Jul 2022
United States
Videos

Articles:

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Looks great tbh. Polish, NPC/Enemy ai will be important and gunplay

No bad, anti consumer Phil because its an Xbox exclusive? No hundreds of negative articles about it, the TKK, Gunplay etc etc… Keeping it for Marathon Im guessing lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
The pre determined + 5 sympathy buff, I hope the americans dont fall for this and give more money to ukraine- they scammed hundreds of billions already

wtf is this bullshit. Ukraine needs all help it can get. If Ukraine falls to Russia, there will be enormous consequences.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
wtf is this bullshit. Ukraine needs all help it can get. If Ukraine falls to Russia, there will be enormous consequences.
Ukraine can fight whatever war it wants with its own money, maybe america should stop being the town bike and banker for the world over. 2 ex commie countries fighting each other, no one should give a shit

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
maybe america should stop being the town bike and banker for the world over
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
Ukraine can fight whatever war it wants with its own money, maybe america should stop being the town bike and banker for the world over. 2 ex commie countries fighting each other, no one should give a shit

People should give a shit and a lot does thanksfully. Anyone who thinks have Ukraine should be on it's own in this was has no geopolitical clue.

Watch this from NATO chief Jens Soltenberg.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
People should give a shit and a lot does thanksfully. Anyone who thinks have Ukraine should be on it's own in this was has no geopolitical clue.

Bruh if you feel so strongly about it I heard zelinksy is still recruiting. A Norwegian telling why ukraine is important JFC..... absolutely ridiculous

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

EU and USA are only interested in Gas from Crimea. Especially EU with its gas debt they have with Russia.

They dont care about people dying lol. That happens all over the world and often caused by richer countries policies. Pulling on the heart strings of people who cant remember history from 10-100 years ago or older.

Thats why EU and US were so in favour of the Ukraine regime change in 2014, The so called, “Revolution of Dignity”. Removes it from pro russia regime so they can take the gas pipe for EU.

EU and US invested tons of money into those parties. As did Russia. Not for peoples lives to improve but to get land/resources/power.

Always feel bad for the innocent people dying, but thats not what any of this is about.
In reality no1 is the good guy. Its just people trying to take from each other or keep what they’ve take and a repeated cycle

Reactions: Systemshock2023

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
You really don't seem to have any argument. I was hoping you could argue against some of the points Jens talked about in that video.
Dude I dont give a shit about what a Norwegian thinks, actually I dont give a shit about europe in general. Russia is europe's problem, the russkis wont ever be able to beat America so I dont give 2 shits about if they run over europe.

The biggest mistake was American politicians being greedy and putting their finger in places where it doesnt belong after WW2, now the tax money of hard working americans is being wasted on a fight between 2 ex-communists.

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
Dude I dont give a shit about what a Norwegian thinks, actually I dont give a shit about europe in general. Russia is europe's problem, the russkis wont ever be able to beat America so I dont give 2 shits about if they run over europe.

The biggest mistake was American politicians being greedy and putting their finger in places where it doesnt belong after WW2, now the tax money of hard working americans is being wasted on a fight between 2 ex-communists.

Russia is one of USAs biggest rivals/enemies, sending resources to Ukraine so they can help Ukraine defeat one of their biggest enemies/rivals without sacrificing US soldiers should make an US patriot happy. Once upon a time, Russia and US was deep enemies, not now apparently.

Jens is a Norwegian with far more knowledge about this subject than most people.

Reactions: Exicide