S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 Final Previews are coming up

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
LMAO, Everyone said the game was crap and now all of a sudden it's the best thing even. Not suspicious at all.

Previews are always like that.

The previewers are invited and you can’t expect them to shit on the game.

Also they only play the game briefly.

Let the full game come out and watch reviewers shit on the difficulty and the bugs if Stalker 1 was anything to go by.

This game is a hardcore version of Metro. You either gonna love it or hate it.

• haha
Reactions: Infinity

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Dude I dont give a shit about what a Norwegian thinks, actually I dont give a shit about europe in general. Russia is europe's problem, the russkis wont ever be able to beat America so I dont give 2 shits about if they run over europe.

The biggest mistake was American politicians being greedy and putting their finger in places where it doesnt belong after WW2, now the tax money of hard working americans is being wasted on a fight between 2 ex-communists.
If you only care about the US, then you should want Ukraine to be an ally and keep its territory. Any gain for Russia/Iran/China/North Korea is a loss for the US and its allies. It's that simple.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Still funny that Xbox couldn't even get this timed exclusivity deal to last a full year.
Stalker 2 probably isn't coming to PS5 until after a year. I don't even think they started development for it. I highly doubt you will see it as soon as the 3 month window ends.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Stalker 2 looks like it could be a high 80's rated game. Looks awesome and if it plays as great as it looks, it's going to be one hell of a game. Can't wait!!

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Previews are mostly just hype machine marketing. I'll wait till people actually have enough time to play it and evaluate it properly.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Previews are mostly just hype machine marketing. I'll wait till people actually have enough time to play it and evaluate it properly.
Most games that get good previews tend to score well. Probably around 80-90 percent. Stalker will probably score in the mid to high 80s. Which is good.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Ukraine can fight whatever war it wants with its own money, maybe america should stop being the town bike and banker for the world over. 2 ex commie countries fighting each other, no one should give a shit
Oh rest assured. Murica isnt the only country throwing money at it. Don't pretend like the US is the most important ally because it simply isnt.

And commie or not. Still people are dying on both sides. But go ahead and be a narrow minded capitalist narcissist.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Stalker 2 looks like it could be a high 80's rated game. Looks awesome and if it plays as great as it looks, it's going to be one hell of a game. Can't wait!!
I expect a write up, Peter, after you have spent some time with it, please.

Reactions: peter42O

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Oh rest assured. Murica isnt the only country throwing money at it. Don't pretend like the US is the most important ally because it simply isnt.

And commie or not. Still people are dying on both sides. But go ahead and be a narrow minded capitalist narcissist.
If other countries are also "throwing money" at it then surely they dont need the "murican capital" and maybe they could also do without "murican ammunitions" since other "allies" can also provide it.