Saints Row has been released on Steam with a 67% discount

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Saints Row arrived on Steam with a 67% off launch sale. This is a great opportunity for those interested in the game.

Deep Silver and Volition are pleased to announce that Saints Row is out now on Steam. It’s been one year since the game first launched on consoles and Epic, but half-a-dozen major updates later, the open-world crime-fest is bigger, badder and bossier than ever, on every platform.

The backdrop of Saints Row is the vibrant, fictional city of Santo Ileso, located in the heart of the Weird, Wild West. In a world overflowing with crime and disorderly factions competing for dominance, a group of struggling young criminals start their own journey on the road to being the biggest boss in the city.

With the addition of hundreds of fan-requested quality of life improvements, an overhaul of combat, two new districts and a range of new features like Cheats Mode and Selfie Mode, there has never been a better time to jump into Santo Ileso, whether it’s your first or hundredth time.

To celebrate the launch, Volition have released another update including a brand new event for players to discover.

Saints Row is out now on Steam at the exclusive launch price of $19.99

• Informative
Reactions: Bryank75

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Honestly, I'm so disinterested in this game I would probably skip a humble monthly where this game to appear on it.

Though I would pay $60 for a faithful and technically good remake of Saints Row 3. I have a bunch of close friends who would do the same.
That's how much Volition dropped the ball here. They had a large consumer base who wanted more saints row and instead they did... this thing.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Already got it physical for less than 20 euro a few weeks after launch.

Needs deep discounts though with the amount of negative chatter about it online.

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Should I buy it? It's so cheap it won't even matter but at the same time there's so much going on right now I could probably get it for even cheaper in december

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Should I buy it? It's so cheap it won't even matter but at the same time there's so much going on right now I could probably get it for even cheaper in december
Should you buy Saints Row now that Baldur's Gate 3, Armored Core 6 and Final Fantasy XVI have released? When Spider Man 2 and Starfield are about to release?

I mean... if you really, really like the concept of this new Saints Row game then sure..

Reactions: Box and Kokoloko