Sarah Bond has been promoted to President of Xbox. Matt Booty promoted to President of Xbox Game Content and Studios

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
A supposed "PlayStation" site reviewing Xbox 1st party games is wild. Nevertheless, these guys are a laughing stock and folks know it.
The site was good once, like very early in the PS4 life cycle, however something happened at some point it turned into some sort of xbox fan site for some reason, I recall... that was very strange to see happen.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
The Xbox fans' behavior after this news is repulsive and pathetic. I don’t know if they get paid to humiliate themselves in such a manner, but either way, they have self-respect issues and severe mental health problems.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
The Xbox fans' behavior after this news is repulsive and pathetic. I don’t know if they get paid to humiliate themselves in such a manner, but either way, they have self-respect issues and severe mental health problems.
This is par for that crowd, anything less worse would have been refreshing.

Reactions: Entropi

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
What are her qualifications for such a lofty position? What has she done in gaming ?
I don't know, she can't have been worse than Phil who has a track record of breaking studios and franchises... then there are the lies.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
What are her qualifications for such a lofty position? What has she done in gaming ?
She was supposed to save Halo so...

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
From what I understand MS has put a lot of emphasis on giving bonuses based on diversity and inclusion hiring practices. Do what you will of this information, I don't know her, she must be more honest than Todd Howard, so this is one good thing.
She was supposed to save Halo so...
Diversity promotion.