Saudi Arabia and Brazil approve the ABK acquisition by Microsoft with no concessions

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
How shocking... Anyone who actually thought this wouldn't go through has been riding the bus of Hope's and Dreams™.

You should have taken the train, it can't be stopped.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
I love how you keep claiming to be a PC guy but post like as if you're Lana Rhoades riding Phil's cock.
Claim? Bruh...

Screenshot-20221005-172246-Chrome.jpg

Microsoft brings everything to PC. I'm happy Sony is starting to as well, just need the PS users to fall in line and stop arguing against reality then there would be no conflict or your backward perception of me.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Claim? Bruh...

Screenshot-20221005-172246-Chrome.jpg

Microsoft brings everything to PC. I'm happy Sony is starting to as well, just need the PS users to fall in line and stop arguing against reality then there would be no conflict or your backward perception of me.
You call that a pc, it's worse than @VFX_Veteran one

Time to upgrade, time to get a ps5 m8.

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Breaking Bad Train GIF

Brazil also took a straight shot at the clowns at CMA, apparently:

Furthermore, it is important to highlight that the central objective of CADE's activities is the protection of competition as a means of promoting the well-being of Brazilian consumers, and not the defense of the particular interests of specific competitors.
Clapping Applause GIF

Reactions: peter42O

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

that line reads like any other m$ PR line.

That's the standard copium of Playstation warrior twitter, apparently entire countries are on Microsoft's payroll 😁 Will the copium still work once the deal goes through? The entire planet is on Microsoft's payroll then?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
That's the standard copium of Playstation warrior twitter, apparently entire countries are on Microsoft's payroll 😁 Will the copium still work once the deal goes through? The entire planet is on Microsoft's payroll then?
said the biggest xbot..

oh, and i didn't knew that labsnews.com are playstation warriors.