Saudi Arabia and Brazil approve the ABK acquisition by Microsoft with no concessions

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Looking forward to Samba Simulator next year on gamepass.

world of dance dancing GIF by NBC

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Europe has always been the last holdout for humanities justice. Deals gonna be blocked.
When looking at market data there is no reason to stop this deal. MS is the last one in selling consoles, selling games or games subscriptions, it's far from being market leader in gaming, PC, consoles, mobile or VR. They didn't even show numbers of their cloud gaming, which means should be awful or at least worse than the ones of their direct competition (Sony).

Activision Blizzard or CoD have very good numbers, by their sales are a tiny portion of the gaming market. Not even a 3% of the game sales of MS's direct competition. So even buying them MS will be far from being market leaders in gaming or in any gaming market. And this means they are still even more far from causing any monopoly or any issue to their competition.

Reactions: peter42O

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Corruption, but who cares, Brazil dont have a viable progressive future under current leadership.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There is nothing in the deal to be blocked imo.
And to be fair related to Brasil even with MS + AB they will far away from a domination situation that should indeed turn on the antitrust concern light.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
There is nothing in the deal to be blocked imo.
And to be fair related to Brasil even with MS + AB they will far away from a domination situation that should indeed turn on the antitrust concern light.
YOU HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR DUDE.

A public apology and a 6-month ban will go a long way to rectifying the damage your country has done.

And as for Saudi Arabia, where is that @Bo_Hazem, he might not be from that country specifically but he is still from "A land with sand", and that is close enough in my book for some Blame.

As for Bo, no six month band but rather a permanent and send him to reset-era where he belongs.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Ps. Love you guys:love:

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Claim? Bruh...

Screenshot-20221005-172246-Chrome.jpg

Microsoft brings everything to PC. I'm happy Sony is starting to as well, just need the PS users to fall in line and stop arguing against reality then there would be no conflict or your backward perception of me.

So you dickriding Phil gives you absolutely zero as a gamer. You gain absolutely zero by being for a stupid monopolistic acquisition.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Countries with political ties (read as subservient to) US approving anything a US monopoly wants them to.

Shocking surprise!

That partnership was from 2020... it was started due COVID.

It is a partnership with Economy Minister where MS offer job opportunities and free Azure cloud training.
Microsoft expanded it Cloud infrastructure with more datacenters / servers to have more zone of availability and disaster recover for Azure in Brasil.

I don't see anything bad with that partnership... it probably helped in COVID period because both the training and the jobs were online/remote.

Last edited:

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
If anything you would think they would aim to block this with the massive equity and LGBT push at MS.
Then, they would also need to ban every company that supports LGBTQ and feminism, which is the majority of western and east Asian companies, that they can't live without LOL 🤣 Muslim lifestyle just doesn't work in 2022.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
EU is gonna allow the deal, no problem.

What is it with your obsession about my alleged age? Giga cringe my dude 😁
OK Nostradamus, with your track record that must be the case...

Who said anything about you?? I'm referring to all the neck beards on Twitter who get excited about corporate deals, but then again you seem to have a bit of a boner for this deal too 😄

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
So you dickriding Phil gives you absolutely zero as a gamer. You gain absolutely zero by being for a stupid monopolistic acquisition.
Tbf I don't think anybody who owns a PC with a 6900XT and 64GB RAM is exactly an arbiter of good judgment 😁

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022