Sea of Stars has been played by over |UP| 5 million people across all platforms. Also teases 3 player co-op.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Update

5 million now

Also added to OP

Sabotage Teases 3 Player Couch Co-op Mode as Sea of Stars Surpasses 5 Million Players​

https://sabotagestudio.com/press-release/sabotage-teases-3-player-couch-co-op-mode-as-sea-of-stars-surpasses-5-million-players/

QUEBEC CITY (March 13, 2023) – The acclaimed turn-based RPG Sea of Stars has surpassed a milestone 5 million players this month, and in celebration developer and publisher Sabotage Studio released a teaser of a new mode coming to the game: three player couch co-op ().

GBo4R7BXMAAeZ_C

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Heil68

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I enjoyed the game, the graphics style and the gameplay are good enough to enjoy the game even though the story is a bit dull.

But 4 Mio. players (not sales) while being day one on multiple sub services and on sale on other platforms doesn't sound really high.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I enjoyed the game, the graphics style and the gameplay are good enough to enjoy the game even though the story is a bit dull.

But 4 Mio. players (not sales) while being day one on multiple sub services and on sale on other platforms doesn't sound really high.
I’d be interested to see how many of those 4 mil bounce off well before finishing the game. I’m guessing a high percentage.

Reactions: arvfab

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They are having a Sea of Stars PS Stars campaign, I bet this number grows.

Does it translate to people playing through it completely, or financial success? Doubt

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I played a little bit but stopped, I’m waiting for the physical release next year.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
They are having a Sea of Stars PS Stars campaign, I bet this number grows.

Does it translate to people playing through it completely, or financial success? Doubt
That didn't stop me from dropping it, and that was while I was practically immobile from back problems, so it isn't like I didn't have time for games.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I started playing it last night coincidentally. beautiful game. a bit too much dialog in the beginning, but i like how they introduce the game mechanics.