Sea of Thieves coming to PS5 April 30 |UP| Preorder available and beta info.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
First, we brought you a crack team of Hell Diving avengers.

Now watch iconEra's finest, as they make their way onto the seven seas.

View attachment 4312

If you think you have what it takes, contact Captain @Bryank75 and first mate @Lord Mittens for a trial today.
View attachment 4313

Random picture of @Bo_Hazem after firing the ship's guns at the "enemies".

Like A Boss Ship GIF

To busy spreading democracy to worry about this shit

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Not going to buy the game but I'm wondering if it does indeed sell a bunch then would it be affecting M$ future decision like fully becoming a publisher and leaving console business. One can hope.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022

This is actually pretty mind blowing to be honest, I know it makes sense since I believe Nintendo owned a big part of RARE before the first PlayStation released but seeing as even under Microsoft RARE still released GBA and DS games here and there I would of thought some small Rare game eventually made it's way to PlayStation at one point!

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta April 12-15. Available with preorder.​

News & Announcements
"Everyone who pre-orders Sea of Thieves on PlayStation 5 will also have exclusive access to a PlayStation-only Closed Beta, taking place from April 12th–15th. Those who jump in and play during this Closed Beta will earn the Dauntless Adventurer Title and Dauntless Adventurer Sails"

seaofthieves.com

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
that's pretty soon. Guessing Starfield/more games rumor next year is true, I would've thought they would want to space these games out a bit more

Reactions: Gamernyc78

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Sea of Thieves - premium edition
Closed Beta access ahead of launch
5-Days Early Access
Early access and 5 days early crap for a 6 years old game? Hmmm, kinda shows how these marketing/idiot-bleeding things work if they've got the balls to do with with such an old port. And £40-60 for something that's been around so long? I had GPU for 3 years and didn't bother installing it on my console, I thought the plan would be more to get the numbers in and hook people then try to MTX the shit out of them.

Also there is a hellblade 2 ps5 port
I tracked down the podcast this was taken from, not into these celebrity fanboi twitter types of any persuasion, but just to see if there was more. His mate Garuda made some interesting comments later in the podcast: "The whole thing with Hellblade 2 risk is... when the Series X console was unveiled, that was supposed to be the killer app... that was supposed to be the game that says to you 'this is what the system can do, this is why you need this system'. Only for them to have a ps5 version in development? ... Don't even get me started on how we're getting 1 hour of gameplay for every 1 year in development which is... fucking bewildering... Xbox tells you one thing, then they do another. That's why it's so confusing for the fanbase. That's why the whole hardcore community we're all a part of [LOL]... is so fractured at the moment because xbox are coming across fractured... They can't tell you anything clearly or straight because they don't even know themselves. It's a mess, man. I'm over their stupid, weird mixed messages, I really am. I don't trust them."

Hearing this over Helldivers 2 footage was just 😂

Reactions: kuzon