Sea of Thieves having great start on PS5 in the US market. The game finished at #2 in Circana's weekly best-sellers tracking during w/e Apr 27th.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Sea of Thieves is having a great start on PlayStation 5 in the US market. The game finished at #2 in Circana's weekly best-sellers tracking during w/e Apr 27th, up from #36 the previous week. Sea of Thieves officially launched on Apr 30th but had early access start Apr 25th.​

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
But I thought the connoisseurs of gaming knew better?? What a surprise!!

The game is fun with friends. All the narrative built over the Xbox having bad games is only partially true. Sea of thieves is not one of them.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
So many idiots buying this trash when they can try it and drop it after 5 minutes with a GP trial.
So did you ever think that those that bought the game don't have a PC rig or have an Xbox? Also last I checked Playstation doesn't have gamepass. Atleast try to not make yourself look silly when you attempt to insult people.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
So did you ever think that those that bought the game don't have a PC rig or have an Xbox? Also last I checked Playstation doesn't have gamepass. Atleast try to not make yourself look silly when you attempt to insult people.
The game is not good. There's so many other games to play right now like Rebirth, Stellar Blade or Rise of The Ronin. It hurts to see this game at number 1 on PSN after the Helldivers fiasco too.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The game is not good. There's so many other games to play right now like Rebirth, Stellar Blade or Rise of The Ronin. It hurts to see this game at number 1 on PSN after the Helldivers fiasco too.
It’s not number 1, Stellar Blade is

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s currently ahead of stellar blade in both “new games” (sorted by best selling) and “top 10 in your country” rankings on psn.

These charts aren’t necessarily weekly charts. Don’t know what they are tbh.

When you sort all ps5 games with “best selling” Sea of thieves is currently ranked 5th and stellar blade at 8.

(All of this data will vary based on country. I’m in the US).