Sea Of Thieves on PS5: 120 FPS, supports Crossplay, More than 250 Trophies including Platinum

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
The official Sea of Thieves website has confirmed in a Q&A regarding the upcoming PS5 release that the game will run at 120 FPS for Sony’s console, matching the Xbox Series X version of the pirate adventurer. Furthermore, Cross-Play is also officially confirmed, but you can turn it off if you want.

Exclusive content for PS5 users
GKUitO0XoAENeiL

Last edited:

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
That is how you choose to play with these you want. Cross play is useless for most PS users. The chances to be playing against cheaters increases a lot.
The whole purpose of this going to PS5 was not to give the PS5 base the option to populate their player pool. But to make sure they are automatically adding to the player count, Please be serious here.

You get the option to opt out. The PS5 player pool will also benefit greatly in the beginning.

I'll definitely be supporting this one.

Reactions: mckmas8808

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Is this slop even worth playing?
It starts pretty fun but by 5-10 hours you'll have seen everything and it becomes pointless, imo the "story" campaigns aren't anything special. pvp/ship to ship combat is the funnest part of the game but there aren't enough party slots per server (last time I played it was 5 slots per server) to make it good. You can go an hour of sailing without seeing anyone. basically it sucks, and unlike NMS which eventually turned good, rare never made this game reach its potential

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Seeing all you saying that its a good I'll buy it, if I don't end up liking it I can scam my lil brother's piggy bank savings, he likes these type of games :ROFLMAO:

• haha
Reactions: mckmas8808

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This and No Mans Sky are both games I’d be interested in playing but Sea of Thieves still doesn’t seem friendly for solo queue.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This and No Mans Sky are both games I’d be interested in playing but Sea of Thieves still doesn’t seem friendly for solo queue.
can be done but not the ideal experience imo. there's a solo skiff that can be crewed by one person but it's not very powerful, to get the full experience i think a 3 player party is good.

Reactions: ethomaz