Sea of Thieves' Twitter account is teasing PlayStation port. Tom Warren chimes in as well.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Nintendo is red,
PlayStation is blue,
Xbox is green
but also dead too.
LOL this won't sell on PS nor will any other game they port over not called Gears or Forza. Maybe Flight Sim and Halo.

J

Joey Ravn

Zero interest in this game, to be honest. Can it even be played on your own, without having to rely on others? Is it even fun?

I honestly have zero interest in any Microsoft game. That's why I haven't bought one of their consoles since the 360, and that one went away quite quickly too. The only game I'd love to see on PS is Sunset Overdrive. It'd feel at home on PS, for obvious reasons.

Red= Switch
Blue= Playstation
Green= Xbox
White = Series S

White is probably PC and/or Mac. Doesn't make sense to have the Series S as its own thing, especially now that the new model with more internal memory is black...

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Playstation players aren't gonna get excited about 3+ year old Xbox ports on the platform. We need day and date Xbox ports.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Zero interest in this game, to be honest. Can it even be played on your own, without having to rely on others? Is it even fun?

I honestly have zero interest in any Microsoft game. That's why I haven't bought one of their consoles since the 360, and that one went away quite quickly too. The only game I'd love to see on PS is Sunset Overdrive. It'd feel at home on PS, for obvious reasons.

White is probably PC and/or Mac. Doesn't make sense to have the Series S as its own thing, especially now that the new model with more internal memory is black...
Maybe Mac as its already on Steam I believe

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Playstation players aren't gonna get excited about 3+ year old Xbox ports on the platform. We need day and date Xbox ports.
All depends on if they want to still keep Gamepass for Xbox. Im not paying to help fund that shit lol. I can wait for releases too. The damage is done at that point

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The quality and enticement just isn't there so it doesn't matter thy are going third party. Bro I have an Xbox s I played for a few days on release and got gamepass. Halo and Gears were not the riveting games I was expecting and they didn't keep me subbed.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The quality just isn't there so it doesn't matter thy are going third party. Bro I have an Xbox s I played for a few days on release and got gamepass. Halo and Gears were not the riveting games I was expecting and they didn't keep me subbed.
Plenty of low quality games doing well out there, specially in the GaaS space.

SoT seems like one of the most relevant games MS release in many years, as pathetic as that sounds.