Second Season of Peacock’s ‘Twisted Metal’ Adaptation to Introduce Calypso, Dollface, Axel and More

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1704140119193.png

Bloody Disgusting!

Bloody Disgusting​

“I’m really excited,” says Smith. “We have an amazing team of writers and we’re discussing the arc of the season and what the first episode might be, looking at the big picture.” Among the characters the team is looking to introduce in the show, tournament organizer Calypso will finally be making an appearance, along with Dollface (who in Peacock’s adaptation is John Doe’s long-lost sister), Mr. Grimm, and perhaps the most challenging for the showrunners, Axel.
“[Mr. Grimm is] my favorite and I’m excited to capture what the fans are excited about seeing, but also [answering the question of]: ‘How does he exist in the world we’ve set up?'” says Smith. “I think there’s just going to be a lot of fun with him — what kind of character he is in this world and how does he interact with people like Sweet Tooth?”

Smith admits that there may be some minor tweaks needed to bring Axel to life (how do you get a guy strapped into two giant wheels into the show?), but he states that Axel will be treated with the same reverence as Sweet Tooth. “We have to get Axel right.

• Heart
Reactions: The Icon