Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have a sneaky feeling that reviewers are gonna overcompensate and inflate their scores because they'll think they'll be helping Ninja Theory stay open. I'm betting this has a chance to sneak into the high 80s to low 90s and a few loud Xbox morons will champion for it to be GOTY.
Thy definitely will.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
unfortunate because I really like this series, and Hellblade one told a good narrative, whether you had to piece it together yourself or not, I love stories like that. I probably will not get Hellblade 2 the moment it releases because I just bought GoT and I plan on playing that for a while. Hellblade is a great series for anyone who is interested into the effects of mental health and the Picts alongside the Norse.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
MS has no faith in this game.
Due to them over-hyping this game they pretty much set themselves to fail no matter what.

A studio with more than 100 employee working on this game for about 7 years and the end result being a game that you can finish in an afternoon? They recklessly marketed this game for over 5 years.