Series S being sold for $220 and Sony can't put PS5 under $400? Can we call bullshit?

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
NSO is pretty garbage, especially at night.

I played Splatoon 3 last year, around 8PM it became unplayable, and that is not an ISP issues. The desync is insane. Also I noticed sometimes they would match with European servers for some reasons because I could clearly see usernames being different... Probably overload lol.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
NSO is pretty garbage, especially at night.

I played Splatoon 3 last year, around 8PM it became unplayable, and that is not an ISP issues. The desync is insane. Also I noticed sometimes they would match with European servers for some reasons because I could clearly see usernames being different... Probably overload lol.
It's worse than garbage , I only wanna play mario kart online but I'm not paying them to do it 🤣

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
It's worse than garbage , I only wanna play mario kart online but I'm not paying them to do it 🤣
The funny thing is F2P games without online paywall has better servers.

Apex and Rocket League is free like PS, and use their own servers instead of Nintendo garbage servers.

Also just the storefront servers from Nintendo also garbage, and no friend chats. Nintendo cut every corners they can cut, garbage company.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The funny thing is F2P games without online paywall has better servers.

Apex and Rocket League is free like PS, and use their own servers instead of Nintendo garbage servers.

Also just the storefront servers from Nintendo also garbage, and no friend chats. Nintendo cut every corners they can cut, garbage company.
If you are Japanese then you're based af 🤣 they are a garbage company been coasting off nostalgia for ages I like mario & I loved the Wii but damn get into the 21st century already 🤣

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
If you are Japanese then you're based af 🤣 they are a garbage company been coasting off nostalgia for ages I like mario & I loved the Wii but damn get into the 21st century already 🤣
Well those cunts run like yakuza here.

Anyway the only two companies I'd remotely like is Casio and Hitachi. The rest of "big industries" all cunts

• thinking_hard
Reactions: xollowsob

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
PS actually needs to make money
So does Microsoft, or they would not have shifted their current strategy.

The issue is the series is so weak compared to a PS5; it seems so overpriced at what it currently sells.

Sometimes, I feel like it should be somewhere near the 150-dollar range at all times, that's without reductions.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Very fitting for a jim ryan avatar to be trying to put Sony out of business. He's already the reason the console is selling slower because of the lack of first party games, now you want them to lose even more money by dropping the price because Xbox is flopping?

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Let them cook, they gotta sell their consoles at $200 just to move units, it's cheaper then the Switch. Microsoft will always loss lead on their consoles, this is nothing new.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
So does Microsoft, or they would not have shifted their current strategy.

The issue is the series is so weak compared to a PS5; it seems so overpriced at what it currently sells.

Sometimes, I feel like it should be somewhere near the 150-dollar range at all times, that's without reductions.
He's trolling he knows Xbox doesn't make money but Microsof does & can can bankroll it

Reactions: Sircaw