Shinobi says Sony currently has multiple big games from first party teams scheduled for 2025

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I agree, they would risk releasing a game that actually performs ok and doesn't look last gen.
The fact that you think that Bluepoint a studio that never even released an orginal game would be able to handle the sequel of one PS4's best games shows you must not know what you are talking about. By the way you speak you probably don't even like Bloodborne, a game that to this day still looks great despite never even receiving a PS4 Pro patch.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Nothing than, Bloodborne 2 by Bluepoint would be a complete disaster and an embarrassment without From Software.
Cmon guys fromsoft are not the only holy grail developer that can make soulsborne game

They had stinker once ( dark souls 2)

The other developer are capable too at making game with that genre ( Ni Oh, Lies of P) open your perspective

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Cmon guys fromsoft are not the only holy grail developer that can make soulsborne game

They had stinker once ( dark souls 2)

The other developer are capable too at making game with that genre ( Ni Oh, Lies of P)
Go play one of the other thousands of souls clones, Bloodborne shoudln't be touched by another studio that isn't From Software for anything other than a remaster.

Enjoy the games by these developers you mentioned and leave Bloodborne be, show some respect for something truly great.

• haha
Reactions: Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Go play one of the other thousands of souls clones, Bloodborne shoudln't be touched by another studio that isn't From Software for anything other than a remaster.

Go play their other games and leave Bloodborne be, show some respect for something truly great.
As i said some of you guys here underestimate the other developer capability to make souls rpg like those guy who made Ni Oh and Lies of P

Im gona play bloodborne 2 from bluepoint with that sick ass demon souls remake graphics

Those who dont want it can step aside

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
No shit?
They've released fuck all this year so it stands to reason they'll release next year.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
No shit?
They've released fuck all this year so it stands to reason they'll release next year.
By that logic they should've had a packed 2024 because 2023 was weak as fuck.

If they haven't announced many big games for 2025 yet it means they are not coming.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
By that logic they should've had a packed 2024 because 2023 was weak as fuck.

If they haven't announced many big games for 2025 yet it means they are not coming.
Another user on here theorised that Sony will hold back games and do a big reveal when they announce the Pro. It sounds like a good shout.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Another user on here theorised that Sony will hold back games and do a big reveal when they announce the Pro. It sounds like a good shout.
Let's hope so but it would not surprise me if we got nothing instead. Feels like we have been waiting for a big blow out Showcase for over 4 years already.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Let's hope so but it would not surprise me if we got nothing instead. Feels like we have been waiting for a big blow out Showcase for over 4 years already.
This gen has been a cop out across the industry and wider entertainment complex. It's like everyone is waiting for an event; recession, crash, social change, and we're just treading water until it happens.
Or, the industry really is out of ideas, doesn't have the talent to create new ideas, and a shambling corpse makes more money than a dead horse.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
This gen has been a cop out across the industry and wider entertainment complex. It's like everyone is waiting for an event; recession, crash, social change, and we're just treading water until it happens.
Or, the industry really is out of ideas, doesn't have the talent to create new ideas, and a shambling corpse makes more money than a dead horse.
I think it's a combination of games taking too long to make, the interested audience shirking, companies being too risk averse and a complete disconnection between the gamer audience and the vast majority of devs.

I also feel like there is a bigger gap than ever between the games that are worth my time and money and those that aren't worth either.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I also feel like there is a bigger gap than ever between the games that are worth my time and money and those that aren't worth either.
I know you had a dig at pc players and steam sales but you're right in what you say. Why pay £70 for a slop game that lectures me on modern day bullshit, when I can escape into a fantasy world for <£5 that will last 40 hours?
I picked up AtomRPG for £10, slapped some mods on it (for free) and got 40 hours of escapism out of it.

There's no contest 🤷‍♂️

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I know you had a dig at pc players and steam sales but you're right in what you say. Why pay £70 for a slop game that lectures me on modern day bullshit, when I can escape into a fantasy world for <£5 that will last 40 hours?
I picked up AtomRPG for £10, slapped some mods on it (for free) and got 40 hours of escapism out of it.

There's no contest 🤷‍♂️
I'm a PC player too, my critique of PC maker and many PC players if very specific. Last year I player hundres of hours of Project Zomboid a game I probably paid only a few dollars for. The idea of paying a recurrent online subscription on PC seems absurd and the only reason it looks more attractive on consoles is because people there are already used to paying for online (something that is absurd by itself already).

Even in terms of value, Gamepass is not that good, you get move value buying a game like FFVII Rebirth for $70 and easily playing over 150h of it. Paying a subscription and having to play games that are in there instead of games you chose never feels right.

• thisistheway
Reactions: xollowsob

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Was already known right?

FairGame$
Marathon got delayed to 2025
Death Stranding is dated
Venom if we believe the Insomniac leaks
and probably Ghost 2 ( I don't see them dropping 2 holiday blockbusters since Wolverine 2026 per leaks)

Regarding Bluepoint they are supporting at the current big thing or are working with another team of a bigger studio (ND/SM) on a bigger project I'll assume. If it was a remake we should'v heard by now... would love if Sony actually got the Castlevania IP for Erik Williams team and Bluepoint is helping them. Highly unlikely tho.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I know this is a bit random, but I'm REALLY surprised they didn't try to do a Medievil II Remake.
It can't be THAT expensive, and it would have definitely filled in their games schedule. Plus, it caters to us Nostalgic fans!

They could repackage Medievil 1 Remake (the PS4 one), and do a combo bundle for PS5.
Stand alone Medievil II Remake $49.99 USD and the combo $79.99 (obviously the MediEvil 1 Remake would take advantage of the PS5's features to warrant the price).

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
4eGNKeg.png

pjPxF20.png

Source: ResetEra

Looking Pedro Pascal GIF by HBO

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Show the games, they arent a secret treasure. Its next year lol.
When people show games for the next few years, people get hyped, thats what you want for you brand. Remember Sony?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Venom, Fairgames, TLOU remake thats already done, maybe the Horizon MMO, various China Hero titles. Ehh, thats still lacking a top tier release. Maybe GoT2?