Shpeshal_Nick: Uncharted Drake fortune Remake is in the works

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I wasnt the only one.
Its distasteful if thats true.

There is no secret Bluepoint project. In that tweet the CM was baiting for attention, maybe teasing Demon's Souls if not announced by then.

They released two games since then, Demon's Souls and later, once they completed it, God of War Ragnarok. Their whole staff appear in the game credits of the games. They don't have more people to work in more projects at the same time.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There is no secret Bluepoint project. In that tweet the CM was baiting for attention, maybe teasing Demon's Souls if not announced by then.

They released two games since then, Demon's Souls and once they completed it, God of War Ragnarok. Their whole staff appear in the game credits of the games. They don't have more people to work in more projects at the same time.

Shame. When they say not 1 but 2, alot
Of people thought it was 2 games

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
In fairness, this is arguably the only one in the series that could use a remake. I love it, was my first PS3 game, but the mechanics and gameplay compared to pretty much every sequel is a bit rough.

So long as that doesn't interfere with the new IP's production, I don't see why not.

(But holy hell, they really need to say more about it and fast.)
That doesn't mean it needs to be remade.

Applying this thinking to games going back to the PS1/N64 era when 3d gaming was nascent means a whole lotta stuff could really use a remake.

it's really time to move on and produce new things. These remakes and continual trying to re-live the past is starting to feel out of control. If this is true.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Someone on reddit found an old Jason Screirer article mentioning that they were working on an uncharted remake but decided to drop it and work on the last of us part 1 instead.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Imagine Uncharted 1 with Uncharted 4's gameplay.
It would be useless because the first game plays nothing like the ones after it. The only thing that would benefit is shooting and hand combat and there isn't even that many segments that would truly utilize it

I feel like you guys forget how grounded this game.