Shu Yoshida congratulates Xbox on their showcase

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Shu is savage, He already must be planning on how to one up this by getting more chinese and korean games lol

• haha
Reactions: Entropi

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
This is Hermens response:

If He Dies He Dies Rocky Balboa GIF

• haha
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Because he knows what ps is cooking 💩 all over that Xbox showcase
I mean, maybe he just is aware of the fact that all these games will end up on PlayStation anyway.

It's inevitable at this point and if I was working on PlayStation I would be throwing a party right now because the new hardware they revealed is pathetic. PlayStation players that aren't up to move to PC don't have anywhere else to run to.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I mean, maybe he just is aware of the fact that all these games will end up on PlayStation anyway.

It's inevitable at this point and if I was working on PlayStation I would be throwing a party right now because the new hardware they revealed is pathetic. PlayStation players that aren't up to move to PC don't have anywhere else to run to.
And over half of them are announced for PS5 already so yeah, I'd say he's right to appreciate the 3rd party showcase Xbox just put on for everyone.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
In Shu place I should be very happy too.
Nothing to worry in several years.
Plus most of it coming to my platform 🔥
that's what I thought.

Sony shouldn't feel pressured or threatened by the Xbox Showcase but by the discourse/PR, people stuck on PS4 and the games shown on the PS5 Pro.

but as it stands; PS5 is going to have a consistent beat of content/marketing for the rest of the year, including a GOTY contender.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Shu is savage, He already must be planning on how to one up this by getting more chinese and korean games lol
Well, the Chinese game of the conference is one of the many games show there that already is announced (or already released) in PS5:
  • CoDBO6
  • Doom Dark Ages
  • Diablo IV
  • Dragon Age Veilguard
  • AC Shadows
  • Clair Obscur Expedition 33
  • Wuchang
  • Metal Gear Solid Delta
  • Fallout 76
  • Life if Strange Double Exposure
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Atomfall
  • Flintlock
  • Mecha Break
Plus there a few more whose PS5 version still has to be confirmed, pretty likely will also be on PS5 at launch or after a timed console exclusivity even if not mentioned today.

In fact, even all the other 1st party games very likely will end sooner or later in PS.

Last edited:
  • party
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Where would PS be without Shu?

Helldivers 2, Stellar Blade and now this game in 2024 thanks to Shu... Meanwhile Hermen giving us remakes and PC ports and selling out Horizon to the highest bidder.

Reactions: Yobo