Silent Hill 2 PS5 Pre-Orders |UP| 1/28/24 PlayStation Germany account is teasing Silent Hill 2. State of Play incoming?

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I have zero faith in a SH2 remake by Bloober, this thing even existing bums me out and makes me distrust Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst decisions even more.

Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I have zero faith in a SH2 remake by Bloober, this thing even existing bums me out and makes me distrust Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst decisions even more.

I feel the same. Lets hope we’re both wrong on this. Maybe because its a remake they can do a good job of it as its not there story or gameplay.
Graphics in there last game was decent.

Hermen just isnt the guy for the job. The clue was showing his PS5 upside down lol

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
PS Germany also teased/mentioned putting Pragmata on the wishlist, so I wouldn't put too much faith into it regarding a possible SoP soon.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Hopefully we also get a new trailer for Metal Gear Solid Delta and Pragmata

There was a short gameplay reveal trailer of MGS Delta at the Xbox Partner Preview last October so I don't really see them having another trailer ready this quickly. As for Pragmata, Capcom said that is was delayed indefinitely or some shit so im not expecting to see this game until 2025 at the earliest and that's if Capcom doesn't decide to cancel it. Shame either way because the trailer they showed last June is what finally made me interested in the game. lol

That actually wouldn’t be a bad state of play.

Agreed.

Death Stranding 2 and SH2 makes this already a pretty worthwhile show imo. Hoping it’s next week. Would align with FF7’s anniversary which would also hopefully have the demo announcement

Damn. I forgot about Death Stranding 2 and forgot to list Silent Hill 2 despite it being the topic title (shakes head at self) so add them to the show but remove Suicide Squad and Lost Soul Aside to even it out.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024

I'm pretty sure getting Bloober Team was a Konami decision since they announced a multi-game agreement back in June 2021.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Inappropriate language

I feel the same. Lets hope we’re both wrong on this. Maybe because its a remake they can do a good job of it as its not there story or gameplay.
Graphics in there last game was decent.

Hermen just isnt the guy for the job. The clue was showing his PS5 upside down lol
I do not agree.

This is Konami decision, blaming Ryan and Hulst for this is like blaming your local autodealer for your car breaking down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AshHunter216

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Are you mfs retarded or what.

This is Konami decision, blaming Ryan and Hulst for this is like blaming your local autodealer for your car breaking down.
You don't deserve an answer, but still, Sony is associated with this Silent Hill 2 remake and it was their decision to back it up and make it an exclusive, Konami didn't force them to do anything.

Are you also going to say that Sony has nothing to do with Final Fantasy VII Rebirth?

Keep licking those Jim Ryan and Hermen Hults boots.

Last edited:

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
You don't deserve and answer, but still, Sony is associated with this Silent Hill 2 remake and it was their decision to back it up and make it an exclusive, Konami didn't force them to do anything.

Are you also going to say that Sony has nothing to do with Final Fantasy VII Rebirth?

Keep licking those Jim Ryan and Hermen Hults boots.
You lot so obnixious with stupid logics that you make @Yurinka and his wall of text looks rational.

Konami is owner of IP, they decided which studio behind the project. Sony just partially fund it, because more is better than less, it does not cost much. If this is multiplat and somehow associated with a different party you mfs gonna screaming and blaming Jim Ryan for not involving.

Are you gonna blame that mobile game on Jim Ryan and Hulst too, gods know why

Reactions: AshHunter216