Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Platforms
Windows PC, PlayStation 5
M.svg

Blood and Gore, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence
No Interactive Elements
Rating Summary
This is a horror adventure game in which players assume the role of a man returning to a mysterious town while being tormented by his past. From a third-person perspective, players explore the town of Silent Hill, interact with characters, and battle humans and creatures (e.g., Pyramid Head, mannequins, monsters). Players use pistols, shotguns, rifles, and knives to kill enemies. Combat is highlighted by realistic gunfire, cries of pain, and blood-splatter effects. Some environments depict large bloodstains and/or intestines/organs on walls, floors, and surrounding bodies. Cutscenes and illustrations depict further instances of violence and/or blood and gore: characters impaled; a character suffocated to death with a pillow; enemies with body parts sewn together. The game contains some suggestive/sexual material: characters pole-dancing in strip-club settings; posters of women in revealing outfits (e.g., bra and thong, deep cleavage); dialogue alluding to sexuality and/or sexual abuse/misconduct (e.g., “Remember that time in the hotel? You said you took everything. But you forgot that videotape we made”; “Don't touch me...You're only after one thing…Or you could just force me, like he always did.”). The word “sh*t” appears in the game.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I forgot about this game

I remember theres 2 sillent hill game in the work right this one is the one under blober team

Reactions: Gamernyc78
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm buying it if it's resident evil gameplay with silent hills story
Don't give a shit about people that say there's too much of a focus on combat I'd rather a game where I can blast the shit out of monsters than just run away & it's ironic people are crying about it because the main concern with bloober being the developer was that they've only made walking simulators before with Juno scares & no combat

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'm buying it if it's resident evil gameplay with silent hills story
This isn’t Silent Hill, especially not 2.
Don't give a shit about people that say there's too much of a focus on combat I'd rather a game where I can blast the shit out of monsters than just run away & it's ironic people are crying about it because the main concern with bloober being the developer was that they've only made walking simulators before with Juno scares & no combat
No, the concern was that they do mediocre work and the original SH2 is in the pantheon of all time great video games.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

No, the concern was that they do mediocre work and the original SH2 is in the pantheon of all time great video games.
The story is great yeah but the gameplay would definitely benefit from a resident evil style remake , resident evil 4 is also one the all time greats & the remake just elevated it to new heights

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

I don't know how you can sat it isn't silent hill when it's not out , you just sound like a hater ... Silent hill the short message definitely isn't but let's wait for this to release or atleast a demo before we pass judgement

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Honestly if Blooper team shits out a 7/10 game I will be satisfied, Yamaoka's soundtrack should do most of the heavy lifting here, Blooper just don't have to fuck up the fog and pyramid head and we are mostly golden. Anything above a 7 will be a bonus

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Honestly if Blooper team shits out a 7/10 game I will be satisfied, Yamaoka's soundtrack should do most of the heavy lifting here, Blooper just don't have to fuck up the fog and pyramid head and we are mostly golden. Anything above a 7 will be a bonus
This is make or break for Blooper.