Sites like CD KEYS that preferably accept PayPal

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
The title says it all. Since the PS+ price hike I have been looking for ways to save money. I came across CD Keys and found them to be most reliable apparently, except they do not want my money for some reason. I always get the "we could not process your order" message. Got into contact with them, tried out their proposed solutions ( and many more i could think of, including using a different debit card) and nothing worked.
So, does anyone here have any experience using sites like these and could you give me a recommendation (preferably based on your personal experience or that of someone you know and trust)?

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The title says it all. Since the PS+ price hike I have been looking for ways to save money. I came across CD Keys and found them to be most reliable apparently, except they do not want my money for some reason. I always get the "we could not process your order" message. Got into contact with them, tried out their proposed solutions ( and many more i could think of, including using a different debit card) and nothing worked.
So, does anyone here have any experience using sites like these and could you give me a recommendation (preferably based on your personal experience or that of someone you know and trust)?

I've been using CDKEYS for years now. Never had a problem And I use paypal. Are you from a foreign country? Is your paypal doing currency conversion? and Are you on a VPN?

VPN question is the most important as that could be whats making their site flag your payment.

OP
OP
Nomen_Nescio

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
I've been using CDKEYS for years now. Never had a problem And I use paypal. Are you from a foreign country? Is your paypal doing currency conversion? and Are you on a VPN?

VPN question is the most important as that could be whats making their site flag your payment.
Straight up with problem solving, thanks. Believe me I have been trying for days. Clearing caches, using different browsers, trying to buy via PayPal and directly from the debit card, trying to use a different network, disabling AdBlock, called my bank to see if they blocked the transactions.... No VPNs at all
I believe my PP IS doing currency conversion, since I use my card to buy things from Ebay often ( just bought something a few days ago and linked my 2nd card to PP and bought from Ebay this morning via PP, still cannot buy on CD keys).
The most INFURIATING thing is one order managed to get through. Why? IDK.

OP
OP
Nomen_Nescio

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
TBH, I use my cash app card to process payments to key seller sites as most won't take my bank card.
Yeah, they suggested i use a dofferent paying method in the end. Fuck that, cannot be bothered ( and not sure if even possible in my country).

OP
OP
Nomen_Nescio

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
Play Asia
Works like a charm, thanks.
Metal Gear Solid GIF

Reactions: Box