Slitterhead launches November 8 for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and PC

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Slitterhead will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on November 8, developer Bokeh Game Studio announced.

The news comes via the first gameplay trailer, which was posted on Bokeh Game Studio’s YouTube channel early—ahead of its planned reveal for the Summer Game Fest 2024 Showcase later today.

Watch the trailer below.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
it is PS4 game from 2013 at best. but graphics leasts of its problems.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think they will try to get a gamepass deal by the start of october , no one will pre-order this. Its astonishing that the creator of silent hill is making a worse game than blooper doing the remake :ROFLMAO:, the monster doesn't look scary its looks like a cartoon grasshopper

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I know its a ps4 game but it looks awful even for ps4 standards...it looks like a ps3 game.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
I know its a ps4 game but it looks awful even for ps4 standards...it looks like a ps3 game.
Tbf, It's an indie game. Like actually indie. Not a small game published by a publisher.
I am happy they are trying something different, instead of making a yet another resident evil clone.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Tbf, It's an indie game. Like actually indie. Not a small game published by a publisher.
I am happy they are trying something different, instead of making a yet another resident evil clone.
In 2024 that's no excuse. Kena Bridge of Spirits came out in 2021, also indie, also self published, only 12 employees, their first game, and it's still one of the most technically impressive games out.

This indie studio with significantly higher pedigree and more experience should've been able to do at least an ok job. Graphics aren't everything and as a SIlent Hill fan, I hope the game is good, but the initial presentation is very poor.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
In 2024 that's no excuse. Kena Bridge of Spirits came out in 2021, also indie, also self published, only 12 employees, their first game, and it's still one of the most technically impressive games out.

This indie studio with significantly higher pedigree and more experience should've been able to do at least an ok job. Graphics aren't everything and as a SIlent Hill fan, I hope the game is good, but the initial presentation is very poor.
I am pretty sure Sony helped funding Kena. At least they paid them shit tons of money for exclusivity.

Meanwhile slitterhead looks like half of the games budget went to pay off Geoffs show (450k$ for 2 minutes was It?)

• haha
Reactions: Umar and JAHGamer