so..your first game?

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
f90ab89a.png

mine was space invaders with a celophane to simulate color ,before that was pinballs and some mechanical arcades

time passes..thats for sure

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Probably watching my older brothers play something on the Sega Genesis. I can't pin point exactly what, but might have been Sonic.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
It was a long time ago lol, but it was back when arcades were the dominant way to play games. Pacman/Ms Pacman were the first games I ever played if I'm remembering correctly. Later came the comfort of playing a game at home with a console (Intellivision) which was amazing at the time.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
Oof, ancient times. My grandpa had 3 computers in his home office and I was always touching them so he hired some guy to install a couple of games so I stopped using paint and of course the office documents.

Age of Empires 1
Carnivores
Asghan the Dragon Slayer
Sega emulator
Pac Man

Man, I miss those times... Rest in peace, grandpa. Thank you for starting me in this beautiful hobby 💙

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I can't even remember. Probably the first ones I remember were pac-man, pong, zaxxon, a racing game from one of those tiger handheld thingies, paratrooper, some other dos games that i forget the name of. gorillas in qbasic

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
SEGA MegaDrive 2 for Christmas, with Sonic 2 and Sunsoft's Batman.

... I'm still salty that this Batman game seems to be somewhat unknown. Always seems to be left out of most Batman game-focused videos.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
SEGA MegaDrive 2 for Christmas, with Sonic 2 and Sunsoft's Batman.

... I'm still salty that this Batman game seems to be somewhat unknown. Always seems to be left out of most Batman game-focused videos.
oh i played that batman game. for the NES right? it was hard as balls.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I played Donkey Kong in my cousin's basement on the Coleco Vision!

I may have played games on old 8-bit computers before, but I can't remember if that was before (or even if I just watched, so not necessarily playing myself).