Someone already got a platinum in Spiderman 2 smh crazy

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They were not playing, well let me rephrase tht "he was serous about this game bcus his ass playing "

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A bunch of people got the plan 2-3 days after the review codes were sent out
Either the plat is easy or the game is just tht good tht you just enjoy playing it for hours and the plat comes naturally. That was Bloodborne for me.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Someone I follow on Twitter posted a screenshot of an exchange between him and a guy who got the game and he claims this is the best super-hero game yet, better than all the Arkham series!

Lucky mother...

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Someone I follow on Twitter posted a screenshot of an exchange between him and a guy who got the game and he claims this is the best super-hero game yet, better than all the Arkham series!

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are the two best superhero games in my opinion. If Spider Man 2 blows Spider Man 1 out of the water then we are looking at a triple threat between the first two Arkham games and Spider Man 2. Cannot wait.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are the two best superhero games in my opinion. If Spider Man 2 blows Spider Man 1 out of the water then we are looking at a triple threat between the first two Arkham games and Spider Man 2. Cannot wait.
Just imagine what Wolverine will be. I know we haven’t seen it. I think that game truly has a chance to be Insomniac‘s magnum opus.

Last edited:

Thief1987

23 Feb 2023
Well, it's must be just complete everything, no missables and you can play on easiest difficulty. Easy plat and hardly will get more than 50 hours.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It depends on you, what difficulty level you will choose. First game was decently challenging on hard, not soulslike obviously, but good enough.
I play everything on hard and I've platted most souls! Borne games. First Spiderman wasn't too easy in terms of trophy hunting, it wasn't hard though either.