Sony needs to announce and market the PS5 Pro already

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
the definitive experience for PS titles is on PC, PS5 Pro will still be behind
53895140356_46144dc74e_5k.jpg
53895557630_86f7497ff9_5k.jpg
And how much will that definitive edition cost, compared to the PS5?

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
They're gonna announce it in September but the question is how will they announce it? I'm starting to think we're gonna get a quick video on YouTube and at the same time an interview with Cerny will be uploaded to some website. Maybe a closer look by Digital Foundry too.

Last edited:

SuperDuper

Chief Troll Officer
Founder
16 Jun 2022
They're gonna announce it in September but the question is how will they announce it? I'm starting to think we're gonna get a quick video on YouTube and at the same time an interview with Cerny will be uploaded to some website. Maybe a closer look by Digital Foundry too.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I get it, we would all love a big fanfare. But today everyone is pretty much into watching a YouTube video, then watching some more YouTube video and so on.

Reactions: Kokoloko

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
I tend to like to buy and play 3rd person action games on my PS5 because I prefer playing them on the TV in the living room. But with no PS5 reviews out for Black Myth Wukong and no PS5 Pro official info out, I'm pretty much going to buy it on Steam by default since it looks like it's going to be a very taxing game performance wise. Sony's silence is costing them sales, I really hope their marketing team pulls their heads out of the sand and stop pretending shit doesn't exist.

It's happening soon! (y)

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
PS5 video is up, it runs fine

Oh wow that actually looks decent. Will hold off and wait til some actual independent reviews are out in the wild before making a choice then. My main concern is frame drops below 50s, it looks decently well optimized in that video

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I tend to like to buy and play 3rd person action games on my PS5 because I prefer playing them on the TV in the living room. But with no PS5 reviews out for Black Myth Wukong and no PS5 Pro official info out, I'm pretty much going to buy it on Steam by default since it looks like it's going to be a very taxing game performance wise. Sony's silence is costing them sales, I really hope their marketing team pulls their heads out of the sand and stop pretending shit doesn't exist.
Buy Wukong on Ateam, nothing is stopping you.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
They do. Now that I have my beefy pc streaming to tv in a pleasant way, I’m like pc version locked 60 in max or ps5 amateur version? In reference to Still lies the deep and Nobody Wants to Die.