Sony Santa Monica Studio Addresses Toxicity, Urges Gamers to be Patient & Refrain from Penis Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Instead of tweeting non-stop they should just drop that blog post with the announcement and end all this madness.

The game doesn't need to be 100% finished for some cover art and a hammer replica. We used to get those 2 years in advance 🙄

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
they seem to like the attention though, and they're taking every opportunity to parrot back some sappy PR speak about positivity. Boooring.

Get on with it, give us the date, or are you purposefully trying to ruin The Snitch's record?

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah, getting a bit over the top for my tastes...
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
If I may, why are people feeling so entitled about a game release? It will be announced and released when Sony wants. Nothing excuses what people did, even if they posted 500 tweets per day.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
If I may, why are people feeling so entitled about a game release? It will be announced and released when Sony wants. Nothing excuses what people did, even if they posted 500 tweets per day.
A lot of people seem to have a lot of self entitlement and think they should be aloud to know and be kept up to date on all information and the ones that will be complete trolls and DM / Tweet stupid or offensive things just to get attention.
It sucks but it will always happen.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: AniWeeb and Satoru

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
I saw someone post a tweet where some random person was getting really angry for a certain game not coming out, and they wanted to know exactly when it was going to happen so they could "plan the rest of the year accordingly".

I think it was @PropellerEar who pointed out (sorry if I am wrong here, mate), why would anyone need to know when a game comes out so they can plan their life around it?! This is the level we're at right now.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I saw someone post a tweet where some random person was getting really angry for a certain game not coming out, and they wanted to know exactly when it was going to happen so they could "plan the rest of the year accordingly".

I think it was @PropellerEar who pointed out (sorry if I am wrong here, mate), why would anyone need to know when a game comes out so they can plan their life around it?! This is the level we're at right now.
But you told me you were taking a week off when something called the White Witch was coming out.

Hungry Gossip GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
This is God of War we are talking about, everybody and their moms plant their lives around it.

I would have preferred a campaign of sending cucumber pics, but if they want to send more meaty pics I can't stop them.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kretos

The Legend - Scourge of the Green Rats
21 Jun 2022
stfu and give us a release date

also this is the internet, there are a lot of cunts so just block and move on

i also wouldn't be surprised if it was and xbox fanboy

Reactions: rofif
Status
Not open for further replies.