Sony will only make enough displays for 450k Apple Vision Pros a year. Apple asked Sony to increase production, they refused.

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
Unless apple finds a way for teens to peer pressure their friends to buy this overpriced goggle its not gonna sell well

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Unless Apple was willing to take all of the risk I can understand how Sony wouldn't be willing to increase their capability just to get stuck with a bunch of screen on their hands in the long run.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
If Apple pay and they can come to some synergistic position, it would be nice.

Sony need to focus on console gaming.

As the others say, the risk has to be taken by Apple.
Apple has been known to finance factories for their parts suppliers on a contract stipulating that everything coming off those lines will be earmarked for Apple products, and it could well happen in this case.

Last edited:

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Sony need to focus on console gaming.
I'm sorry but this is so fucking stupid to say (Sorry mods) but this is stupid to even make a comment like this. Sony isn't just about PlayStation in general, they venture out to other industries and even offer parts to other companies giving them revenue, for example, they do movies/tv, music, camera technologies, TV sets and so many more. That's like saying that Microsoft is just Xbox and Windows only when they offer services in other industries like the government sector, private sector, the health sector, the CRM industry and so many more, that's like also saying Amazon is just for the books when they offer so much more. I can go on forever but rather not cause I'm lazy.

To make your brain understand in reality Sony has more industries that they take part in than Microsoft even if Microsoft is worth more in revenue they get a year.

Here to help you understand what Sony does in general, this website from Sony will help you understand.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I'm sorry but this is so fucking stupid to say (Sorry mods) but this is stupid to even make a comment like this. Sony isn't just about PlayStation in general, they venture out to other industries and even offer parts to other companies giving them revenue, for example, they do movies/tv, music, camera technologies, TV sets and so many more. That's like saying that Microsoft is just Xbox and Windows only when they offer services in other industries like the government sector, private sector, the health sector, the CRM industry and so many more, that's like also saying Amazon is just for the books when they offer so much more. I can go on forever but rather not cause I'm lazy.

To make your brain understand in reality Sony has more industries that they take part in than Microsoft even if Microsoft is worth more in revenue they get a year.

Here to help you understand what Sony does in general, this website from Sony will help you understand.

Sony is slowing PlayStation down by their unwillingness to go all in.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Unless apple finds a way for teens to peer pressure their friends to buy this overpriced goggle its not gonna sell well

Somehow Apple can do it though, they created entire markets for the iwatch and ipad.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
What do you mean by unwillingness to go all in?
Playstation is clearly hamstrung financially and their profits are spread throughout the entire company.

The CEO himself said right before the PS5 launched gaming is still niche lol, so out of touch.

It's just now we are seeing some consolidation around the brand internally. Which could be a double edged sword.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Not willing to invest enougth and spend the money, they do it the other way around and use PlayStation to help other struggling division and have done it for a long time.
Has not been for a long time thts bs. Kaz hirai was the one tht turned Playstation around and because of him thy became the strongest part of Sony because of him thy started focusing on the gaming sector as the money maker. Then thy started giving them free reign. Now they are a money making beast so Ryan is being kind of dickish with feeling complacent but let's talk facts. Tht trolling nonsense only works with ppl tht don't know!!!