Space Marines 2 prioritized X ox over PS5

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
didnt see video, sorry.

Can a mod delete these stupid mistakes of mine? (not my kids)

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Lol at every single salty hater here. Cry more bitches!

Im gonna enjoy this. Who gives a fuck if the Xbox was the lead console.
Boo - Fucking - Hoo.

In order to be endorsed games must be console exclusive or at bare minimum dlc. There’s a memo bruh

It’s doing well in Early Access. All things considered — successful already for what’s a smaller and less recognized everything.

The technical issues on ps are less concerning in campaign, more so in pve which I have yet to see. All things considered it’s stunning and the I’ve had worse performance in ff16 in recent memory. And when it does tank it’s during some of the craziest stuff I’ve seen in an action game (and I’ve played most). I need to see how co-op handles it. PvP runs at higher res and 60fps mostly. (I have plenty of input on PvP to come later)

I am expecting this game to be patched and updated frequently however. Optimization for PS5 should be priority — and it should be since that’s the only place they’ll make money on console.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
In order to be endorsed games must be console exclusive or at bare minimum dlc. There’s a memo bruh

It’s doing well in Early Access. All things considered — successful already for what’s a smaller and less recognized everything.

The technical issues on ps are less concerning in campaign, more so in pve which I have yet to see. All things considered it’s stunning and the I’ve had worse performance in ff16 in recent memory. And when it does tank it’s during some of the craziest stuff I’ve seen in an action game (and I’ve played most). I need to see how co-op handles it. PvP runs at higher res and 60fps mostly. (I have plenty of input on PvP to come later)

I am expecting this game to be patched and updated frequently however. Optimization for PS5 should be priority — and it should be since that’s the only place they’ll make money on console.
I didnt watch the video and reacted before I should have. But I cant wait to play it tomorrow!

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I don't mind 30fps mode over bad 60fps mode, thanks.
I played all gears on 360 at 20-30fps, so solid 4k30 is FINE.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I don't mind 30fps mode over bad 60fps mode, thanks.
I played all gears on 360 at 20-30fps, so solid 4k30 is FINE.
Yes, I never mind 30 fps. Just PC youtubers in recent years who started to call 30 fps unplayable.
Also this game is not 4k at all, but still looks good.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
There’s been much worse 60fps modes in recent memory and the areas where I’ve seen it tank so far do not make playing the rest of it at 30 a consideration. This is only the campaign however. Co-op would be the true test where players are more likely to find ways to break the game and have yet to see that. It’s also their own engine which was surprising to hear. I’m probably halfway thru campaign on Veteran. There’s two “chain” sequences I’ve encountered — and that’s where it tanks — you get swarmed by mobs.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Game looks sick, surprised they prioritised Xbox version and put out the PS5 versions in relatively bad shape.

Should still sell well, but there are a hell of a lot big name games that have come out and will be coming out over the next few months.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Looks awesome. Already own it and will play it in October on Xbox Series X.

As for prioritizing one version over the other, who cares? This happens with both sides. And the differences are minimal and even if something is worse, it gets patched quickly and if anything, as with everything, is usually overblown.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Yes, I never mind 30 fps. Just PC youtubers in recent years who started to call 30 fps unplayable.
Also this game is not 4k at all, but still looks good.
yea exactly I like 60fps as much as the next person but 30 is far from unplayable.
Few years ago we were all playing bloodborn, uncharted4, gears of war games on 360... and we had great fun. Now it's unplayable? So I retarded myself into less fun? No. It takes one evening to adapt. Our brains are capable but devs forgot how to optimize and how to make RESPONSIVE 30fps. Bloodborne 30fps is so fast compared to even some 60fps games this gen.
And naughty dog are masters of 30fps too thanks to their motion blur and animations.
That said, this gen I had no problem with ff16 and rebirth at 30. Although I wish rebirth had motion blur

Reactions: arvfab

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
yea exactly I like 60fps as much as the next person but 30 is far from unplayable.
Few years ago we were all playing bloodborn, uncharted4, gears of war games on 360... and we had great fun. Now it's unplayable? So I retarded myself into less fun? No. It takes one evening to adapt. Our brains are capable but devs forgot how to optimize and how to make RESPONSIVE 30fps. Bloodborne 30fps is so fast compared to even some 60fps games this gen.
And naughty dog are masters of 30fps too thanks to their motion blur and animations.
That said, this gen I had no problem with ff16 and rebirth at 30. Although I wish rebirth had motion blur
It went as far as calling games with framerates hovering around mid 50s fps unplayable.

• angry
Reactions: rofif