@SpawnWaveMedia and @MysticRyan are collaborating on a new PlayStation podcast.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Spawn wave solely making a PS podcast knowing there’s isn’t many competition really compare to Xbox & Nintendo.

Using Mystic who’s based & respectable in the PS community. Nasty work.

I actually wouldn’t mind a solo PS podcast with Mystic talking about PS, PS3, PS future, stuff that excites him in the gaming industry, the state of PS & there acquisition targets games like Concord saw his new video his seems optimistic about Concord which seems reasonable knowing the talent behind Firewalk. Or even a podcast w Mystic & his friend that be on some of his videos doesn’t have to be in person could be through discord.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I haven’t heard Spawnewave in a long time because listening to him complaining about everything related to PlayStation was annoying. I don’t remember him saying anything remotely positive. I believe the podcast will be more of the same whiny nonsense.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
He’s stupid for having a meltdown. He should have known that this was not a showcase with big announcements.
I disagree like yuh don’t expect major announcements but people where expecting at the very least Lego Horizon & Spiderman 2 DLC & from the rumors instead of those 2 PS reveal being at a PS showcase it might end up at summer game fest. It’s just bizarre how PS is moving it’s like they love taking L’s & tanking there respect by fans & the public.

This marks Sony 2nd or 3rd showcase that was mid. The last good reveal was back in 2022 that showcase FF16, FF7 rebirth, Horizon, GOW & Spiderman 2, Kotor, GT7, Wolverine etc. The showcase at the end of 2022 was the last good showcase but we really haven’t seen a roadmap like PS4 gen w the 2016 showcase. Looks like Sony won’t reveal any first party game if it ain’t releasing within a year which is lame because it makes PS future look foggy. I would love to see at the minimum 2 years ahead roadmap

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I do hope you'll tine into my new Jim Ryan Podcast.
Use ai to sound like Jim Ryan while having a puppet that looks like Jim Ryan or use that one clip of Jim Ryan in a investor call where he’s talking looking directly at the camera & sync the ai voice to the clip.

Jimmy Ryan PS podcast

• party
Reactions: Jim Ryan
OP
OP
Jim Ryan

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Use ai to sound like Jim Ryan while having a puppet that looks like Jim Ryan or use that one clip of Jim Ryan in a investor call where he’s talking looking directly at the camera & sync the ai voice to the clip.

Jimmy Ryan PS podcast
Hold on, you think I am not the real Jim Ryan? 🤔

Reactions: Shadow2027

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Where is the IconEra podcast? Now that would be something I would listen to, maybe we could get Denuvo to sponsor it.