Speculation: According to TOM WARREN Elder Scrolls 6 will not be Xbox Exclusive, probably coming to PS5.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I never doubted it for a second, it never made any sense as an Xbox exclusive. That is how I knew that MS future as a third-party publisher was inevitable the moment they bought Bethesda.

Reactions: Shadow2027

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
That reddit sub, much like the poster above, is still in denial. Using the same "arguments" as well. Cope.

See, they like to dodge and aim from a distance because they can't handle.......

DF4mPov_I9WO_JnB4OVSxe-AH8wFl0ryzw0OiCtz42f-Ew5L88KBBdjACvW2LTocaa9Q

nice try

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Regurgitate previously bannable subjects as "rumours"
????
Profit.

I, and many others, have said for a long blooming time that TES will not be exclusive.
It makes no business sense to run it as an exclusive.

However, it appearing day on PS5 is a bit out of left field. I was expecting six months timed exclusive to give Xbox a chance to sell units.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Elder scroll 6 must be like 5 years away. If they really want to push the envelope they develop it targeting next generation consoles that should be close to RTX 4080ti/4090 in power (and with a new engine, their old engine has to go.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
this was him speculating not a report. Not to mention this game is for next gen. Also he said nothing about it being day 1. Just more console warriors trying to paint a narrative.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
this was him speculating not a report. Not to mention this game is for next gen. Also he said nothing about it being day 1. Just more console warriors trying to paint a narrative.
It's kinda of funny to hear the deafening silence on that panel when it's said, though.

Heavy hearts at that moment.