Spider-Man 2: March 7th will introduce NG+ update, new suits, time of day change and more. Get ready to jump back in!

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The writing?
Nah. While the writing / narrative is definitely weaker than the previous two games. It's just that I have newer games to play and I already beat Spiderman 2. Maybe i'll play around with it again in the summer. I'm currently playing Rebirth and then Dragon's Dogma is coming up and I plan to play Ronin too. I still have Pacific Drive to get around to as well lol.

Reactions: Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Nah. While the writing / narrative is definitely weaker than the previous two games. It's just that I have newer games to play and I already beat Spiderman 2. Maybe i'll play around with it again in the summer. I'm currently playing Rebirth and then Dragon's Dogma is coming up and I plan to play Ronin too. I still have Pacific Drive to get around to as well lol.
Ahh, ye ol backlog conundrum

Reactions: Gamernyc78

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Was the plat difficult?
It's as straight-forward as they come. No playing through twice or doing much beyond cleaning up the map. The only one I had an issue with was killing 100 enemies with spider arm abilities, and that was simply because I'd swapped them out then cleared the map of activities (the abilities that unlocked after were just more fun so I stuck with those). Ended up scratching around for enemies by finding random crimes that took a few minutes to spawn in each time, so I'd say that'd be probably the only thing to keep in mind to avoid wasting half an hour like I did :)

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
and people are surprised why some games takes time to release. these checklist are more or less demanded by gamers which takes time to produce.
Yeah, needs time not being rushed by publishers or devs also busy working on PC ports.