Spider-Man 2: March 7th will introduce NG+ update, new suits, time of day change and more. Get ready to jump back in!

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Insomniac Games: OUR NEXT UPDATE IS COMING MARCH 7 Our title update for Marvel's #SpiderMan2PS5 arrives next month and adds highly requested features like New Game+, new suits, and more!​

Last edited:

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Not surprised the game needed like 6 more months in the oven to be honest, but people need to let them work on it and go play something else lol.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
The suits are absolute trash why can't they make good suits

6nuCriZ.png

And why did they remove Peter's Last Stand suit from the previous game?
i-really-hope-they-keep-the-last-stand-suit-for-spider-man-2-v0-rm3uxa53aupb1.jpg

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Tell us more about the final Fly N’ Fresh designs:

Damon Packwood: “The inspiration for Miles Morales’ Fresh Suit design was a 90’s b-boy. Peter Parker’s Fly Suit design was inspired by 90s television’. Marisa Diaz, who designed the suits, was just having fun. We never expected Insomniac to like it but it was definitely fun to design. Our designers had fun being silly and the older folks, me and the Insomniac crew, had fun reminiscing on our 90’s fashion choices.”
we didn't think anyone would like this trash but to our surprise they did!

What was the process like collaborating and iterating on the suit designs?

Damon Packwood: “We had a great time working with (Insomniac artists) Bobby Hernandez, Johnson Truong and Davison Carvalho. We had six of our students creating iterations for the suit and stickers over the summer. The process was pretty professional. Our students went through 1-2 week sprints, showcased their artwork to the Insomniac team, got feedback and after a few weeks we settled on a concept. Once the concept was approved, each of the students picked a different aspect of the suit (shoes, texture, mask, web shooters) and we finalized the suit and the stickers in August.”

You may be familiar with my work I did the fingerless gloves on b-boy spider-man

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Bought day 1 but only just got the platinum this past weekend. Loved the 1st game and MM, but this didn't grab me the same way and seemed to drag on. I think I could have happily skipped most of the Kraven-The-Line-Manager-of-The-Actual-Hunter-minions crap and been happy with a much smaller, tighter game.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Bought day 1 but only just got the platinum this past weekend. Loved the 1st game and MM, but this didn't grab me the same way and seemed to drag on. I think I could have happily skipped most of the Kraven-The-Line-Manager-of-The-Actual-Hunter-minions crap and been happy with a much smaller, tighter game.
Funny, I found this one the reverse - I could not finish the original, but I could finish this one and platinum it.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Funny, I found this one the reverse - I could not finish the original, but I could finish this one and platinum it.
Opposite, I didn't finish this one but I'll get back to it. I didn't finish Mile's either but finished the first.

Last edited: