Spider Man 2 Releases on October 20, Cover Art Revealed, Venom and Pre Order Bonuses Revealed | Summer Game Fest 2023

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
There output and polish is amazing. I just want them to take it to the next level like Naughty Dog & Santa Monica did
They won't until they're able to breath but they are the ones selling the most Playstations during their big releases, Sony won't ever have them spend 4 - 5 years releasing one game.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Spider-Man GIF by Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Glad I visit forums cause I wouldn't have noticed.

The marketing folks at Sony are earning their pay for sure!

Ohh well, that's why I'm my own boss. Dealing with idiots when it comes to real money boils my brain inside and out.

Venom looks good and that's all that matters.

If you're getting trolled by ghost and adam you have no one but yourself to blame. Letting cheap trolling get under your skin is telling. However since the behavior won't stop, eventually something will have to be done about it (btw they don't care - and that is, one of the many points).

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'm wondering why no disc in the collectors edition. I called this bullshit out with horizon and god of war, people were quick to suck Jim's dick. What's the excuse now to not include a fucking disc since the game is not cross gen?

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
I'm wondering why no disc in the collectors edition. I called this bullshit out with horizon and god of war, people were quick to suck Jim's dick. What's the excuse now to not include a fucking disc since the game is not cross gen?
"Da future"

Own nothing, be happy! Trust the plan! Consume!

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Because there is a digital only console and a physical console, and by october the primary console might also be digital

Reactions: Hezekiah

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Digital PS5? Can they slide in disc? This could be their reasoning but it is stupid. Digital gamers rearly buys physical things.
More than anything it's just pure greed.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Because there is a ps5 digital edition. Pretty simple
Digital PS5? Can they slide in disc? This could be their reasoning but it is stupid. Digital gamers rearly buys physical things.
More than anything it's just pure greed.
Pretty sure is logistic issue. These things are pretty limited.