Spiderman 2 Discussion Thread OT

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Why are people on trashera saying the game doesn’t look good? They say the character models and environments are a downgrade from Spider-Man remaster and Miles Morales. The previews also looked better.

I hope it’s some glitch or something.

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Why are people on trashera saying the game doesn’t look good? They say the character models and environments are a downgrade from Spider-Man remaster and Miles Morales. The previews also looked better.

because well, ya know

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022

Because that's how they fulfill their patriotic duty of evangelizing Xbox.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
because well, ya know

Because that's how they fulfill their patriotic duty of evangelizing Xbox.

Apparently these are people who are playing the game. They’re confused why it looks the way it does. Level of detail is low too. But the guy from digital foundry tweeted it’s probably a bug since on his game the LoD was higher than the same place on another persons game.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Yet the thread with screenshots shows the game looking amazing.

It's almost as if they are lying!

The same people already trying to manufacture opinions.

A game that has almost 70 suits. Yes, almost 70.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

better question is, why are you taking that site seriously?

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
better question is, why are you taking that site seriously?
Idk because western devs dwells there?

Uhm where is my avatar gone, man that Ryan Gosling Bladerunner anime girl never not be funny to me.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
There is absolutely a bug with the rendering. Gladly I knew about it and pretty much just close the game and open again. It fix it.

• Informative
Reactions: On Demand

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Yet the thread with screenshots shows the game looking amazing.

It's almost as if they are lying!

The same people already trying to manufacture opinions.

A game that has almost 70 suits. Yes, almost 70.

The screenshots do look good. So it’s probably a few peoples expectations I guess.

65 suits is a weird thing to be complaining about. You’re going to have repeats but there’s still new ones and there’s going to be more added later anyway.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
The screenshots do look good. So it’s probably a few peoples expectations I guess.

65 suits is a weird thing to be complaining about. You’re going to have repeats but there’s still new ones and there’s going to be more added later anyway.
Wait people are really complaining about the suits? Lol

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
My game is arriving in 1h. Fuck yeah, I can install it during work and play immediately after.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Fidelity + Smooth + Auto works really really good. I’m surprised how, well, smooth it is.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Played 2 hours yesterday and ready to dive in today! Nice, rainy NYC day to stay in and game!

Reactions: Entropi
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm surprised we haven't gotten more feedback from ppl playing, maybe they are just soaking it in and playing.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
played for 2 hours. feels like a movie lmao
Please expound? That can be good or bad. For me it feels like I'm literally playing a Spiderman movie in a good way where I'm not just watching something dope but I am controlling it. The production value is big movie budget type as well which gives that feeling.