Spiderman 2 lifetime sales prediction

What do you think Spiderman 2 will sell lifetime

• Total voters

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
The issue isn't would ppl buy it, it's that the PS5 install base isnt at PS4 levels yet but again this is lifetime so I think it'll cruise past 20 mil.

Installbase at this point doesn’t matter. Spider-Man is the type of game with higher attach rate than most due to how popular it is with casuals.

Its like Harry Potter

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
30 million plus is possible. Spider-Man is bigger than ever with growing momentum post spiderverse and this game may put the blockbuster status of the films to shame. I’m not interested one bit but Sony’s run with the IP in both film and gaming is trailblazing. Now couple that with the PS5’s historic hype train. It’s gonna be a tentpole Nintendo IP level win for them.

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Installbase at this point doesn’t matter. Spider-Man is the type of game with higher attach rate than most due to how popular it is with casuals.

Its like Harry Potter
Install base always matters but you preaching to the choir bcus Spiderman is going to sell good either way.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
A lot of people are gonna buy PS5s this year because of Spiderman. Between the new slim and the Spiderman limited edition, PS5 will be a huge holiday purchase.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A lot of people are gonna buy PS5s this year because of Spiderman. Between the new slim and the Spiderman limited edition, PS5 will be a huge holiday purchase.
If I didn't hace three ps5s I would hace bought tht Spidey one! Even if I didn't like Sony I would have bought it lol

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
imagine, getting 91 in reviews 4 days before release. those copies will fly away like hot cookies. Playstation records will fall.

Reactions: Gamernyc78