Spiderman Friday. What's everyone Friday looking like on Spiderman release day?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Are you guys having ppl over, smoking/drinking while you play, making an event, taking off?

I'm off most Fridays and work mostly from home anyway so at 12:00 a.m. When it unlocks I'm going to game for hours. I'm not going out this weekend and just playing Spiderman. My girl will come over but she already knows what time it is and probably do the sexual things women do while your gaming (head, stradling, etc). (she doesn't mind me gaming as long as she can distract me at times).

That's my plans. How about yours?

Last edited:

MiyazakiLovesKojima

My girl will come over but she already knows what time it is and probably will give me head and slide me in her a few times while I'm gaming (she likes to try to distract me).
20140408-225309.jpg

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Are you guys having ppl over, smoking/drinking while you play, making an event, taking off?

I'm off most Fridays and work mostly from home anyway so at 12:00 a.m. When it unlocks I'm going to game for hours. I'm not going out this weekend and just playing Spiderman. My girl will come over but she already knows what time it is and probably will give me head and slide me in her a few times while I'm gaming (she doesn't mind me gaming as long as she can distract me at times).

That's my plans. How about yours?
This took a turn I wasn't expecting.

That's what she said?

I'll show myself out.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sounds good, I hope everyone enjoys it and then posts their thoughts on Spiderman.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Buying something after finishing my 5 year car loan last week (been paying off car loads for 12 yrs). Treating myself with either SF6, Armored Core, Baldur’s Gate or The Crew. Also been eyeing a shooter pad for paddle triggers cuz uh I think I’m getting arthritis on my trigger finger 😞.

In reality I’ll just be playing cyberpunk until I get to Phantom Liberty content and then finally jump on that.

Reactions: Gamernyc78