Spiderman Friday. What's everyone Friday looking like on Spiderman release day?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
At this stage I'd be happy to get it on the day. They haven't shipped yet.
Ughhh I'm sure you'll get it by day of. Thts why I bought digital though so I could play Thurs going into Friday midnight. I use to buy physical all the time but slowly brick and mortar, mom and pop stores started disappearing and online stores starting missing dates.

Plus I game share with my 16 year old.

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
Are you guys having ppl over, smoking/drinking while you play, making an event, taking off?

I'm off most Fridays and work mostly from home anyway so at 12:00 a.m. When it unlocks I'm going to game for hours. I'm not going out this weekend and just playing Spiderman. My girl will come over but she already knows what time it is and probably do the sexual things women do while your gaming (head, stradling, etc). (she doesn't mind me gaming as long as she can distract me at times).

That's my plans. How about yours?

Uh Oh Reaction GIF by Bounce

• haha
Reactions: Entropi

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
I have Friday off , so I will be going to currys to pick the game up in the afternoon. However the Tekken 8 Closed Beta starts this Friday so I am going to have to split my time between the two

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm playing midnight on the dot.... I don't even feel like playing any other game or doing anything 😂 I got Super Mario Wonder, played it for 2 hours and put it down because I just want to play Spider-Man
Homie thts me too! I'm just here waiting till 12!!

Reactions: JAHGamer