Spiderman plates and controller thoughts. Who got one today?

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Only got the controller. I got the XVI plates and greyish look better anyway.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I got my controller today, looks sick. Looks a lot better in person than in videos/pics. Still have no idea why Sony ever chose white console and peripherals, they look so bad compared to black. Black PS5 and black controllers just look 10000x better.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I got my controller today, looks sick. Looks a lot better in person than in videos/pics. Still have no idea why Sony ever chose white console and peripherals, they look so bad compared to black. Black PS5 and black controllers just look 10000x better.
Im hype for mine so mad the plates are hard to come by!!

Reactions: JAHGamer

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I have it and it does look better in person. Matte black with a nice texture. I'm getting another one to keep sealed 😁

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022

Im happy they went with the designs choices they did for PS5. Black rectangle consoles have become so boring and dated with no character.

The clear buttons on the DualSense was also a better modernized design. The color buttons looked too dated by now.

Overall the PS5 is the most futuristic looking console.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Im happy they went with the designs choices they did for PS5. Black rectangle consoles have become so boring and dated with no character.

The clear buttons on the DualSense was also a better modernized design. The color buttons looked too dated by now.

Overall the PS5 is the most futuristic looking console.
Futuristic =/= good, there are a lot of futuristic concept cars we see every year and they're all ugly af !!! To each their own though I guess

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
Only got the controller. I got the XVI plates and greyish look better anyway.
I didn't know that those were a thing. I now searched for them on the net and they looks pretty good, much more in my taste that the somewhat garish Spiderman's ones. On the photo they look very close to black, not something I would define " greyish" : are they a lighter shade of grey in reality ?

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I didn't know that those were a thing. I now searched for them on the net and they looks pretty good, much more in my taste that the somewhat garish Spiderman's ones. On the photo they look very close to black, not something I would define " greyish" : are they a lighter shade of grey in reality ?
Yea it looks more grey than the spiderman plates in photo.

Also I ordered directly from SE store since they have scalper defense machenism like Bandai store. Retailers don't give a f about scalpers.

Reactions: MaxParrish

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Love the remote, looks amazing. Didn't get the side plates because surprise, they're not available in Ireland.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Futuristic =/= good, there are a lot of futuristic concept cars we see every year and they're all ugly af !!! To each their own though I guess

Well when it comes to PS5 the futuristic design does look good.

Alienware PC’s? Now those are ugly and over the top looking that does too much.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Controller yes, never been a fan of customised consoles tbh. I love custom Controllers though

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I couldn't resist and I got a new Spider-Man PS5 bundle after getting the controller yesterday. Now I have 2 controllers, the plates and the game 🤩

I trade my white PS5 for it so I'm kind of sad to let it go but it will never be hard to find anyway.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I couldn't resist and I got a new Spider-Man PS5 bundle after getting the controller yesterday. Now I have 2 controllers, the plates and the game 🤩

I trade my white PS5 for it so I'm kind of sad to let it go but it will never be hard to find anyway.
Should wait for the revision.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters