Square Enix: PlayStation offered a better deal than Xbox for Final Fantasy 16

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Nintendo is an odd one because I can't imagine any non japanese , gaming just on a Nintendo console. You miss quite a lot of the best games on the market or play them at welfare levels of IQ and performance plus abysmal online services.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I believe in terms of fans: PS > Nintendo > Xbox.

Even if you take userbase Switch is in a weird place because it is not a last gen portable neither this gen portable... it competed with PS4 and now PS5.

Agree.

Currently, PS4 and PS5 users combined is larger than Switch.

It’s a myth that Nintendo has a larger fanbase. That is proven by their console failures.

For all we know the next console could go the way of Wii U or the Gamecube.

Sony on the other hand have always been around the 100 million mark on average.

PS5 looks to be heading that way too.

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Remember how Phil Spencer claimed they were attempting to have a strong relationship with Japanese gaming developers? I can see he and his team did a fantastic job with that claim…..They should change the Tom Howard song into Phil Spencer instead with his lies he constantly makes. Even though I’m against 3rd party exclusives this deal would have been beneficial for the Xbox brand as a whole.
It… actually wouldn’t. It would massively backfire because the userbase is not on Xbox. It would be Rise of the Tomb Raider all over again.