STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R is coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, Playstation on November 23, 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R is coming to Nintendo Switch on November 2, 2023!

Wishlist today

The highly acclaimed second installment in the STAR OCEAN series returns as a full remake rebuilt with charming 2.5D graphics combining 3D environments and 2D pixel characters.

Experience an epic tale where Fantasy and Science Fiction collides as you get to know party members via the unique Private Actions system, grow their relationships and unlock a variety of different endings.

Play as either Claude or Rena and make decisions that will impact your destiny. Enjoy thrilling, visually explosive and fast-paced action battles paired with deep skills and crafting systems to customize your party.

STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R is also coming to , PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 and PC via STEAM® on November 2, 2023.

Last edited:

Red2Radio

13 Mar 2023
Germany
That artstyle blew me away, day one for sure! Really don't care what does and doesn't release on Xbox anymore, I only own the Series X for first party titles and bc anyway.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Square simply doesn't like Xbox atm.
I wouldn't like them either with how they were sicking senators on the japanese saying that Sony was paying them to keep games away from them. Has nothing to do with the developers decision at all in profit gain or loss.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Might get this on PS5. Kinda cool, this one was considered one of the classics of the PS1 era. And the soundtrack is great.

Reactions: reziel

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I wouldn't like them either with how they were sicking senators on the japanese saying that Sony was paying them to keep games away from them. Has nothing to do with the developers decision at all in profit gain or loss.
Anytime a game doesn't launch on Xbox, Sony is immediately blamed. Part of me wonders why Sony allows so many things to be said about them in the media.

Reactions: reziel

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Anytime a game doesn't launch on Xbox, Sony is immediately blamed. Part of me wonders why Sony allows so many things to be said about them in the media.
If we look at it this way the less they say the less likely people can create any drama about them. Unlike a certain party I won't name that talks more then they show their work and makes them an easy picking. But back on topic I'm looking forward to picking this game up again.