Star War Jedi Survivor is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on September 17, 2024

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will launch on September 17 for $49.99, publisher Electronic Arts and developer Respawn Entertainment announced. Digital pre-orders are available now.

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I mean, okay! Good for PS4 players who haven't upgraded.

They should drop the price of the PS5 version as well

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Makes sense. Tens of millions of PS4/XBO owners haven't upgraded so why not try to get extra sales? I don't think the game will look or play bad because Jedi Fallen Order was great on PlayStation 4 Pro/Xbox One X. Probably 30FPS on the base consoles but still really good, very playable and very enjoyable.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Makes sense. Tens of millions of PS4/XBO owners haven't upgraded so why not try to get extra sales? I don't think the game will look or play bad because Jedi Fallen Order was great on PlayStation 4 Pro/Xbox One X. Probably 30FPS on the base consoles but still really good, very playable and very enjoyable.
It won’t sell much. Just look at Ragnarok and HFW. Both were Cross Gen and sold much more on PS5. Those that are still on Last Gen consoles are playing COD, Fortnite, and FC.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
It won’t sell much. Just look at Ragnarok and HFW. Both were Cross Gen and sold much more on PS5. Those that are still on Last Gen consoles are playing COD, Fortnite, and FC.

True but I would think that the sales projections would have to be high enough for it to be worth it for EA to spend 18 months porting the game.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Exactly, nobody buys games for old gen when new gen is out regardless if they have a new gen console or not.