Summary :
Another One Lofc GIF by Leyton Orient FC

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Does Unreal Engine just sucks or something?
It is not the best of the engines (I mean it is not specialized in anything)… wants to do to everything in every platform that ends being generic and with issues.

But the worst issues are the famous shader compilation… thankful we console players are out of that.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
UE5 game.
The age of 1080p 30fps pushing graphics to max is back.

When Epic showed the Matrix demo that was already expected… to archive that level of graphics it will need to trade off resolution and performance.

But who remember that GAF thread where everybody just closed the eyes and started to attack me for saying the same 🤷‍♂️

1682957930192.png

1682958172594.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Airbus

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Funny how insomniac can have a game look better than this and have it run at 1440p over 60fps with ray tracing

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Funny how insomniac can have a game look better than this and have it run at 1440p over 60fps with ray tracing
Which game from Insommiac looks better than this?

While the performance is not there… this game is absolutely a looker. Miles Morales doesn’t come close to it in visual terms.

BTW I will buy it… looks like the best Star War game if not ever at least in the last two decade… 86 on meta with very few reviewed below 80 score.

Last edited:

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
This game is simply fucking garbage. Its not utilizing the gpu at all. Its drowning in drawcalls thats why its running so bad and no patch will fix this ever. They can only downgrade the geometry to get better fps.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This game is simply fucking garbage. Its not utilizing the gpu at all. Its drowning in drawcalls thats why its running so bad and no patch will fix this ever. They can only downgrade the geometry to get better fps.
Are you playing on PC? Looks to me their focus were not PC at all.

Said that they released an apology and commitment to fix all issues on PC.

1682961925761.jpeg

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
Are you playing on PC? Looks to me their focus were not PC at all.

Said that they released an apology and commitment to fix all issues on PC.

View attachment 1227
Yes Pc but it doesnt matter. xbox series and Pc are pretty much the same dx12 path, on xbox its worse since its only using zen 2 thats why its capped at 30 fps since uncapped it cant reach more, i bet its even dropping below 30. when im dropping on a ryzen 5600 to the 40fps mark with only running around thats it, and that cpu is much faster than a zen 2 laptop cpu with 45 watts limit in the series consoles.

thats the reason the ps5 is faster than the xbox albeit having better hardware. Playstations api is the best on the market, vulkan is the closest you will ever get on PC, on ps4 it was already better than what there is on pc, and it surely advanced into the ps5 life cycle.

Playstation operates like a classic console much more efficient, xbox is simply a pc, thats easy to make games for xbox and pc at the same time but its not as efficient as the way the playstaion handles it. thats why pc gamer need often power to brute force games in comparison.

thats also the reason sony ports for pc are very time consuming and difficulty. i could also explain why the pc ports from ps games need so much vram on pc but yea it boils down to the same in the end.

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz