Star Wars Jedi Survivor Performance Review - PS5 vs PC vs Xbox Series X|S

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Which game from Insommiac looks better than this?

While the performance is not there… this game is absolutely a looker. Miles Morales doesn’t come close to it in visual terms.

BTW I will buy it… looks like the best Star War game if not ever at least in the last two decade… 86 on meta with very few reviewed below 80 score.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Miles Morales and Ratchet both look more visually impressing than this game. Fuck, I can think of a handful games that look better than this.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Ezekiel

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The game doesn't look much better than the original and image quality is not very good. I also hate those blury pixilated boarders that appear around the character when is moving fast. I notice this in all UE games.

So far Decima and RE engine are the best. Nothing comes close. Best graphics, extremely high poly characters, excellent hair, nice foliege, excellent PBR material, high resolution, and best performance.

Reactions: Ezekiel

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Miles Morales and Ratchet both look more visually impressing than this game. Fuck, I can think of a handful games that look better than this.
Ratchet, Forbidden west and RE4 as well as Ragnarok look much much better.

I don't agree with Miles Morales

Edit: I forgot the stunning Demon's Souls. I revisited that gem yesterday and I still wowed.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
New video (and article updated) with all platforms.

The game looks stunning.

And no… Ragnarok doesn’t look anything close to that.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Ratchet, Forbidden west and RE4 as well as Ragnarok look much much better.

I don't agree with Miles Morales

Edit: I forgot the stunning Demon's Souls. I revisited that gem yesterday and I still wowed.
Demon's Sould Remake doesn't get enough praise for its graphics imo. My only issues is that there are some art direction changes compared to the original that I wish they didn't make, like some enemy and npc designs.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Allow Raytracing off on console to get the locked 60. Not sure why it’s forced on in performance mode

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Edit - Watched it.

Man this game.... models, details, RTGI, RT Reflexions, etc are really awesome... I will buy it tonigh to test myselft.
So sad it is not polibhed enough.

BTW AMD FSR2 is so bad... why makes everything too blury.... they should drop it... and I agree the game should have 3 or more months of development focused in otimizations.

Last edited: