United States
998adkj0l34a1.jpg

lmV2znK.jpg

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Insane year ahead, if this is as good as the first, should be a fun time at the very least.

Interesting seeing the blaster, getting Kyle Katarn vibes.

Reactions: PropellerEar
P

peter42O

Forspoken, Hogwarts Legacy, Wo Long and now Star Wars. looks like enjoyable gaming months ahead :)

p.s. forgot about Atomic Heart!

My list for the first four months of 2023 -

1. Monster Hunter Rise
2. Forspoken
3. Dead Space Remake
4. Hogwarts Legacy
5. Atomic Heart
6. Star Wars Jedi Survivor
7. Resident Evil 4
8. Dead Island 2

I'm also expecting Redfall, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (console) and Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn in early 2023. I need more hours in the day!!! lol

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

64bitmodels

29 Sep 2022
My list for the first four months of 2023 -

1. Monster Hunter Rise
2. Forspoken
3. Dead Space Remake
4. Hogwarts Legacy
5. Atomic Heart
6. Star Wars Jedi Survivor
7. Resident Evil 4
8. Dead Island 2

I'm also expecting Redfall, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (console) and Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn in early 2023. I need more hours in the day!!! lol
that's not even scratching the plentiful indies like Pizza Tower and the future chapters of Deltarune...
Street Fighter 6 and tekken 8 are sure to be big hits too. life is looking good for 2023

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75
P

peter42O

that's not even scratching the plentiful indies like Pizza Tower and the future chapters of Deltarune...
Street Fighter 6 and tekken 8 are sure to be big hits too. life is looking good for 2023

Agreed. Sadly though, im not really into Indies. The last retro indie game I played was Shovel Knight over 5+ years ago. I can't get past the NES/SNES visuals. Just can't play them. Then, a lot of them are souls games or roguelikes so even if the visuals were to my liking, wouldn't even matter anyway. lol

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Hope they improve some of the animations, specially the wonky facial animations.
Other wise the first game was pretty good.