Star Wars: Outlaws Announced, coming in 2024 made by Ubisoft | Xbox Showcase 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Watch the World Premiere trailer of Star Wars Outlaws. Introducing scoundrel Kay Vess in the first-ever open world Star Wars game. Coming 2024. About Star Wars Outlaws: Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.

FyW4WflaEAAjNhl

FyWxFnqXgAIIdI4

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
All this advert did was annoy me, it's everything I hate about modern star wars.

I will be passing on it.

Reactions: Vertigo

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Mildly curious about it, but it being a Ubisoft game kinda puts me off day 1. May get after reviews

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Jedi already set the bar for single player Star Wars games.

Didn't really find Jedi Survivor to be that good. Combat was really subpar and powers were basic.

Predictable story etc.

It was decent, I had some fun but it wasn't as good as I expected.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Didn't really find Jedi Survivor to be that good. Combat was really subpar and powers were basic.

Predictable story etc.

It was decent, I had some fun but it wasn't as good as I expected.
Yes, after playing GoW Ragnarok, no combat will satisfy you. You should lower the bar a little to enjoy this type of games 😅

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yes, after playing GoW Ragnarok, no combat will satisfy you. You should lower the bar a little to enjoy this type of games 😅

As some old wise folk said - Ragnarok is a button masher.

This was the hottest take ever, and still is

EightC

11 Jul 2022
I thought it looked ok but Ubisoft is behind it and I'm not a huge fan. Who knows though it could be really good and I hope it is.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Female Han-Solo angle.... how original :cry:

Ubisoft - nothing lost, nothing gained.

An Ashoka game? A non-human protag? Mando game? Bobba Fet game? Nope... can't do.