John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

FycRcNtWACYYU01

Official Website
Gamespot Interview

Watch the official Star Wars Outlaws gameplay trailer. Experience the first open-world Star Wars game and go all-in as Kay Vess, a con artist in search of freedom and the means to start a new life. Available in 2024.​

Star Wars Outlaws:
Experience the first Star Wars™ open world game — set between the events of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi — and explore new and legendary planets across the galaxy. Bet it all on Kay Vess, a rising con artist looking for freedom and the means to start a new life, with her partner Nix. Fight, steal and cheat your way through crime syndicates and join the ranks of the galaxy's most wanted.​
Bonus:

In Star Wars Outlaws, you play as cunning scoundrel Kay Vess (Humberly González), who – along with her loyal companion Nix – must pull off one of the greatest heists the Outer Rim has ever seen. Learn more about Kay and Nix from the actor who plays Kay Vess, Humberly González, and Narrative Director Navid Khavari.​

Last edited:

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Too bad it won't look like that when releases also I bet is coming 2025

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
Looks good to me, would have loved to play it this year but ubisoft schedule is packed for this year

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Ngl it looks good, looks really good, too good to be true but it looks good especially from a Ubisoft game.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Looks better than Starfield at 60 fps and none of that bullshit "the scale is too big". The NPCs and models look way better too.

Reactions: Ezekiel

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What kind of RPG are we talking? Assassins Creed limited or like Mass Effect. I cant watch right now

RPG? It’s an open world cover shooter that has space stuff. I got division meets mad max (the game) set in Star Wars vibes.

Reactions: Kokoloko