Star Wars Outlaws: Official Launch Trailer

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I wasn't going to get it but there's a trade-in deal for this game and I just finished Stellar Blade. Trading one hottie for another 😬

• fire
Reactions: KvallyX

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I think I’ve seen more YouTube ads for this game than any other ever …

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Is this game good or bad now?

When it got revealed everyone loved it. Then the face got downgraded and everyone hated it lol

What is it this week?

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Is this game good or bad now?

When it got revealed everyone loved it. Then the face got downgraded and everyone hated it lol

What is it this week?
I think this week they are looking for Star Wars pronouns.

battle bots GIF

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Even if Ubisoft make a 10/10 game I refuse to fund french economy, They should have never liberated the french

• haha

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
PSA: This is a Single Payer game that requires online to function

*Sorry - just doing my bit to help stop normalizing this in SP games.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Is it because french women have hairy armpits?
What.... I didn't need to know that, Yuck :sick:🤮.

Have you been to France? Those people are the most arrogant pompous asses you can ever meet, their food is shit, their culture is shit, their language is shit, their behaviour is shit.

• Surprised
Reactions: KvallyX

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
What.... I didn't need to know that, Yuck :sick:🤮.

Have you been to France? Those people are the most arrogant pompous asses you can ever meet, their food is shit, their culture is shit, their language is shit, their behaviour is shit.
My two cents, Food isn't shit 🙂

Reactions: quest4441

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
My two cents, Food isn't shit 🙂
Everything is bland and has a fuck ton of butter, only worse food you can find is american and british. I absolutely hated the week I spent in paris for work and stuck to eating japanese after a day

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Even if Ubisoft make a 10/10 game I refuse to fund french economy, They should have never liberated the french
Lol. I use to moan about the French but throughout the years, there protests in the country has showed me they have more balls then more of europe now

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Everything is bland and has a fuck ton of butter, only worse food you can find is american and british. I absolutely hated the week I spent in paris for work and stuck to eating japanese after a day
What food do you like?
I like French food for the simplicity, they cook the ingredients and prepare so well. Kinda like Japanese. French isnt my favourite but not my worse either. I havent been to Paris though.

Id still pick American food over the likes of Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Holland, Denmark etc. I was totally surprised by Greek food too. I love. Cypriot food but the Food in Athens wasnt for me.

Germany’s food quality and “3rd party lol” food is better than England though for sure. Kebabs, Vietnamese mmmm etc

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Lol. I use to moan about the French but throughout the years, there protests in the country has showed me they have more balls then more of europe now
French protests are just meme at this point, really, nothing to brag about.
They can make protest to appeal the rain, concrete color or other most idiotic shit.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
French protests are just meme at this point, really, nothing to brag about.
They can make protest to appeal the rain, concrete color or other most idiotic shit.
I know but at least they tried with the whole Retirement age going up.
In England people would say… Oh well, the government needs the extra years out of us so they can get more lubricant to fu$$ us more lol, Ill gladly help

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
What food do you like?
I like French food for the simplicity, they cook the ingredients and prepare so well. Kinda like Japanese. French isnt my favourite but not my worse either. I havent been to Paris though.

Id still pick American food over the likes of Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Holland, Denmark etc. I was totally surprised by Greek food too. I love. Cypriot food but the Food in Athens wasnt for me.

Germany’s food quality and “3rd party lol” food is better than England though for sure. Kebabs, Vietnamese mmmm etc
If their were a tier list for me top 3 would be japanese, korean and turkish. I had some of the best food of my life in istanbul. Agreed on Greek food being great, Mediterranean european food is great the rest of europe not so much.

I hate american food because we have too much of artificial flavors, too much sodium and sugar in our foods. The difference between a burger from McD in tokyo to the one stateside was staggering

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I know but at least they tried with the whole Retirement age going up.
In England people would say… Oh well, the government needs the extra years out of us so they can get more lubricant to fu$$ us more lol, Ill gladly help
Although I agree on retirement thing but 62 is too early to retire imo if you are in a white collar job, my grandpa was so bored that within a year he went back to work as a part time consultant. Blue collar jobs I agree on as those jobs take a toll on your body.