Star Wars Outlaws: Official Launch Trailer

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
If their were a tier list for me top 3 would be japanese, korean and turkish. I had some of the best food of my life in istanbul. Agreed on Greek food being great, Mediterranean european food is great the rest of europe not so much.

I hate american food because we have too much of artificial flavors, too much sodium and sugar in our foods. The difference between a burger from McD in tokyo to the one stateside was staggering

Yeah I’d put Japanese at my top. Korean is great too. Mine would be Japanese, Iranian and Vietnamese or Thai?

Oh yeah that side of things is awful in America. We have it pretty bad in UK too. Well my local Tesco is full of junk crap.
But I love going to the proper places in USA like a good burger place, bbq or real steak house. An authentic Mexican food place or southern food and desserts mmmm

I’d also recommend Nigerian food if its a good quality place

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
What is it this week?

Skill Up's take after his 4 hour vertical slice gameplay is that the game is pretty mid, with lots of problems with facial animation and enemy AI, but the graphics and set pieces still make it a treat for Star Wars fans.

I'm going to wait for reviews before I take any decision, but even as a Star Wars fan it doesn't look like this is worth the starting price to me.
Not because it's hard to afford it, but rather because it doesn't look good enough to put it on top of my current backlog. I stopped Hogwarts midway to start Diablo 4 and it wasn't a great decision TBH, so now I'll need to finish those before thinking about going to a new game.

Have you been to France? Those people are the most arrogant pompous asses you can ever meet, their food is shit, their culture is shit, their language is shit, their behaviour is shit.
This is unfortunately 100% true for Paris and Parisians, but it isn't true for all of France and French people.

I like French food for the simplicity, they cook the ingredients and prepare so well. Kinda like Japanese. French isnt my favourite but not my worse either. I havent been to Paris though.

Id still pick American food over the likes of Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Holland, Denmark etc. I was totally surprised by Greek food too. I love. Cypriot food but the Food in Athens wasnt for me.

Germany’s food quality and “3rd party lol” food is better than England though for sure. Kebabs, Vietnamese mmmm etc

You should try Portuguese food, then. There's a bunch of modern-day Japanese dishes that originate from Portuguese food, like Tempura and Castella (kasutera?) sweets.
Northern Europe food sucks. They know it sucks, which is why Turkish Kebab became the Germans' preferred food.

I know but at least they tried with the whole Retirement age going up.
That's when they lost all legitimacy about their protests, though.
Retirement at 62 is completely ridiculous nowadays. When did they decide that age originally? 150 years ago when the average lifespan was like 50 years-old?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That's when they lost all legitimacy about their protests, though.
Retirement at 62 is completely ridiculous nowadays. When did they decide that age originally? 150 years ago when the average lifespan was like 50 years-old?
People shouldnt have to work full time in their 60’s, while the government is ripping them off

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
People shouldnt have to work full time in their 60’s, while the government is ripping them off

100% agreed. Modern societies need to adapt professional career plans to reduce the working hours or adapt the activity as we age past 60.

But what we absolutely cannot keep doing is turn everyone with 62 into a full burden for the state / social security overnight, when those same people are going to live another 25 years and young adults only start contributing at 25 due to college.

As the population ages, this is going to become unsustainable and it will lead to collapse.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
100% agreed. Modern societies need to adapt professional career plans to reduce the working hours or adapt the activity as we age past 60.

But what we absolutely cannot keep doing is turn everyone with 62 into a full burden for the state / social security overnight, when those same people are going to live another 25 years and young adults only start contributing at 25 due to college.

As the population ages, this is going to become unsustainable and it will lead to collapse.
oh, where we are heading, it will be a collapse 100%.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
oh, where we are heading, it will be a collapse 100%.

Yes, but I'm hopeful that we'll introduce mass scale robotics and automation on time to increase productivity and assist the elderly.

But until then, we'll need to work until later in life if we want our kids and grandkids to have a shot. There's just no way around that.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

I agree too. Only thing is atm I dont think anyone in government is honest with the money. They spend billions on worse.
I understand it would be unsustainable though, so something would have to change.

I see my parents working till they are 60’s, tired. And my grandparents have all died before 85 apart from 1 who has dementia and we have to pay nursing home. I dont think 10-15 years of retirement is enough to enjoy life, when they’ve worked most there asses off paying taxes.

Maybe if people were able to save more, and the government didnt spend billions on useless stuff to fill there friends pockets, there could be some kind of balance somewhere. While the government isnt fully transparent with the people’s money, I wont support any of there experts because they’ve led everyone to shit. And just blame the other party lol.

“Most” people are hard working and pay there taxes. While people in the government or those that have there hands in the pie or friends of, dont lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ToTTenTranz

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Social Security is a Ponzi scheme lol especially with the declining birth rates, There always have to be more taxpayers than retirees to have it work.

The biggest culprit is the food and pharma industrial complex, these 2 are a bigger cancer than the military industrial complex. The amount of poison, plastics and artificial ingredients in the food is preposterous which is what leads so many diseases which frankly wont happen if we just ate better.

• brain

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
What Is That GIF by PermissionIO
star wars pencils and parsecs GIF by Hyper RPG
Season 3 Comedy GIF by HULU

• haha

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Hum... I found out only now that this game is DoA on the PC.

Check out what's missing from the list of platforms:

Captura de ecrã 2024-08-23 155748.png