Star Wars Outlaws Story Preview |OT| Will release August 30, 2024. Has gone gold.|UP| Post launch roadmap.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
everyone for the love of god dont buy this shit, we can get better star wars games from others but don't let ubisoft make money and continue to exist
I’m buying it day 1, game looks like Uncharted x Star Wars, what’s not to like

Nydius

26 Jun 2024
I look forward to only spending $17.99 for one month to play the "Ultimate Edition" of the game. Why should I ever pay full price for an Ubisoft single player game again when I can pay $18, finish the game, and still have time left on my monthly sub to mess around with other titles or DLC I've missed?

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I look forward to only spending $17.99 for one month to play the "Ultimate Edition" of the game. Why should I ever pay full price for an Ubisoft single player game again when I can pay $18, finish the game, and still have time left on my monthly sub to mess around with other titles or DLC I've missed?
There are cheaper ways to play this.

Happy Ilker Ayrık GIF by TRT

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m just curious to see how Acolyte has further killed the Star Wars fanbase and if it’ll show in game sales. The show itself is a megaflop.

Good on EA getting away from the licensed Disney trash.

The sooner this comes out the sooner Division 3 gets worked on. Disney Wars…. 🤮

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
This month’s IGN First is Star Wars Outlaws! To kick things off, here’s how Massive Entertainment built the first open world Star Wars game, and what you'll be doing in it. Learn all about Star Wars Outlaws’ world, missions, Wanted System, development, and much more from the devs themselves, and check out some Star Wars Outlaws gameplay.Stay tuned throughout July as we’ll have more exclusive Star Wars Outlaws gameplay and behind-the-scenes looks. The Star Wars Outlaws release date is August 30, 2024 for PS5 (PlayStation 5), Xbox, and PC.

• haha
Reactions: Jim Ryan

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I'm cautiously pessimistic about this game.

The main character looks like a partial gender-bend of Han Solo, and the story trailer had pretty terrible animations together with uninteresting characters all around.

And that's all before taking into account Ubisoft's tiered content deployment where we need to pay like $120 for the ultra deluxe version that has the actual full game.

Nydius

26 Jun 2024
There's the Massive Entertainment that made The Division and then there's the Massive Entertainment that made Avatar, which was a standard Far Cry clone, complete with typical Ubisoft open world content padding like copy/paste bases to conquer, endless collectibles, and a half-baked crafting and loot system.

It remains to be seen which version of Massive Entertainment is behind this game.
I hope it's more like The Division, but I'm afraid it will end up being more like Avatar.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Lol, guess Galaxies doesn't exist then. Also, over/under on number of planets in this "open Star Wars world". I say 7 but am debating whether to take the under.

Edit: Just to be clear, I do want this game to be good. I have hope for it to at least be good.

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Nah. I doubt it will be what Stars Wars deserves and can be.
For now, give me KOTOR3

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The leak comes from known leaker Visceral and 404 leaks online, and shows over 13 minutes of gameplay and cutscenes.

The footage shows what appears to be the beginning of the game. Right at the start it cuts to Kay Vess recovering from a crash and discovering her bike to travel across the planet. If you are worried about major spoilers, it doesn’t appear to have anything too big from the game’s story.

Source