Star Wars Outlaws Story Preview |OT| Will release August 30, 2024. Has gone gold.|UP| Post launch roadmap.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
game looks awesome, idk what the hates about
The open world keeps looking good. Just hope it doesn't come in too hot. Hoping for a good polish game out the gate. People were so laser focus to the leak 13 minutes footage which is why I think folks were being more negative about it.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The open world keeps looking good. Just hope it doesn't come in too hot. Hoping for a good polish game out the gate. People were so laser focus to the leak 13 minutes footage which is why I think folks were being more negative about it.
yeah, that seems to be the main issue, I hope it doesnt come out buggy or poorly optimized. The last 2 Ubisoft games I've played, AC Mirage and PoP Lost Crown were very well optimized, so hoping for the best.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Modern ubsisoft & modern Disney , the lead writer & community manager are red flags aswell lol
the last 2 Ubisoft games I played were awesome, modern Disney stinks but that didn't stop the EA Cal Kestis Star Wars games from being great. And cringe writers/community managers are unavoidable in this day and age, they've infested every Western studio. So I can't really hold that against them, lets wait and see, if the game sucks then so be it. But I like what i've seen so far.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
the last 2 Ubisoft games I played were awesome, modern Disney stinks but that didn't stop the EA Cal Kestis Star Wars games from being great. And cringe writers/community managers are unavoidable in this day and age, they've infested every Western studio. So I can't really hold that against them, lets wait and see, if the game sucks then so be it. But I like what i've seen so far.
I'm not interested in star wars anyway so I'm not going to play but if you like it fair enough

Reactions: JAHGamer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m not getting this. I don’t support Star Wars post Lucas era. BUT…

Massive is a fine studio. They have some jank to them so that doesn’t rub me as wrongly as some claim to see in footage. Their gunplay in the Division games is good. Not great and masterclass like Remnant 2 or Destiny but it’s good enough.

Also, kinda the best looking current gen console game I’ve seen outside Forbidden West from footage alone. Impressive for its scope as well.

I hate the recycle factory aspect of Ubisoft but Massive, the Siege team, the Crew devs and For Honor etc… you take a step back and see Ubisoft is kinda great. They just need to polish it all up a a bit.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Post launch roadmap.

After launch, Star Wars Outlaws Season Pass owners will be able to continue their journey across the galaxy with two story packs, that will also be available for separate purchase.

Star Wars Outlaws: Wild Card – Coming Fall 2024

Kay is hired to infiltrate a high-stakes Sabacc tournament, but as she crosses paths with the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, she soon learns that another game is being played.

When this first story pack is released, Season Pass owners will also get the Hunter’s Legacy Bundle and the Cartel Ronin Bundle with additional outfits for Kay and Nix plus cosmetics for Kay’s speeder and her ship, the Trailblazer.

Star Wars Outlaws: A Pirate's Fortune – Coming Spring 2025

The Trailblazer’s reputation precedes Kay as she runs into veteran pirate Hondo Ohnaka, who is looking to settle old scores with a ruthless gang of pirates.

Star Wars Outlaws launches on Xbox Series X|S, PS5, and PC via Ubisoft Connect and Epic Games Store on August 30. You can preorder it now at the Ubisoft Store and receive the Kessel Runner Bonus Pack that includes cosmetics for Kay’s speeder and her ship, the Trailblazer.

For more on Star Wars Outlaws, check out our accessibility spotlight and visit starwarsoutlaws.com.

1722876275326.png

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Post launch roadmap.

After launch, Star Wars Outlaws Season Pass owners will be able to continue their journey across the galaxy with two story packs, that will also be available for separate purchase.

Star Wars Outlaws: Wild Card – Coming Fall 2024

Kay is hired to infiltrate a high-stakes Sabacc tournament, but as she crosses paths with the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, she soon learns that another game is being played.

When this first story pack is released, Season Pass owners will also get the Hunter’s Legacy Bundle and the Cartel Ronin Bundle with additional outfits for Kay and Nix plus cosmetics for Kay’s speeder and her ship, the Trailblazer.

Star Wars Outlaws: A Pirate's Fortune – Coming Spring 2025

The Trailblazer’s reputation precedes Kay as she runs into veteran pirate Hondo Ohnaka, who is looking to settle old scores with a ruthless gang of pirates.

Star Wars Outlaws launches on Xbox Series X|S, PS5, and PC via Ubisoft Connect and Epic Games Store on August 30. You can preorder it now at the Ubisoft Store and receive the Kessel Runner Bonus Pack that includes cosmetics for Kay’s speeder and her ship, the Trailblazer.

For more on Star Wars Outlaws, check out our accessibility spotlight and visit starwarsoutlaws.com.

View attachment 5424

No thanks, only if they paid me

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
These guys are not that stupid right? Why the fuck would you reveal what the story packs/dlc's would be, its like telling people before launch of elden ring that they will release shadow of erdtree for 40$ later. Low IQ intelligence like this should not be rewarded on top of them charging an additional 50$ for at most 10 hrs of total content.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Star Wars Outlaws won't be a space GTA because of the limited freedom. According to the youtuber, the civilian NPCs are like creatures that offer no danger, meaning that the player won't have this kind of violent interaction with them.

- You can’t steal vehicles from friendly civilians (they’re unkillable, just like harmless creatures you find in the open world)