Star Wars Outlaws Story Preview |OT| Will release August 30, 2024. Internet required to install game.|UP| How space gameplay works.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
It honestly looks really good but I'm only sceptical since it's a ubisoft game. I really don't like their open world checklist formula that makes games feel like a chore to play.

I wish Ubisoft would go for a more linear semi open world structure like the GOW games, personal I think that is the best balance.

Get rid of all the other filler and bloat

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It honestly looks really good but I'm only sceptical since it's a ubisoft game. I really don't like their open world checklist formula that makes games feel like a chore to play.

I wish Ubisoft would go for a more linear semi open world structure like the GOW games, personal I think that is the best balance.

Get rid of all the other filler and bloat
It'll probably get repetitive fast.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
As soon as I see "accessible, fun, and action packed as possible" I switch off, Maybe let the consumers decide what is fun and action packed instead of Ubisoft devs and focus testers. Anyways I know what I am spending my money on in august and september and this ain't it, with the excel sheet worth of various editions ubisoft is sure to release it will turn off more people

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
As soon as I see "accessible, fun, and action packed as possible" I switch off, Maybe let the consumers decide what is fun and action packed instead of Ubisoft devs and focus testers. Anyways I know what I am spending my money on in august and september and this ain't it, with the excel sheet worth of various editions ubisoft is sure to release
I know what you mean :/